Recent content by mihklo

1. mihklo

LTB 26/27 combat dirty or derby boyz

still looking. someone has to have one
  2. mihklo

LTB 26/27 combat dirty or derby boyz

Looking for one of the 2. Top choice is the gray hps dirty. Will look at others tho. Lmk what ya got
  3. mihklo

Ltb combat dirty or orange derby boyz

Looking for 26-27 gray hps dirty, black dirty or orange derby boyz. Lmk what ya got
  4. mihklo

price check

Check your messages. Very interested.
  5. mihklo

Different Stamp on Balls

New balls won't/aren't supposed to be releasing until Jan 1 All the old 44/400 balls will not be legal. The new balls will have a new NSA icon stamp on it.
  6. mihklo

Ltb 30/19 or 30/20

Looking for something decent but not top of the line. Cheaper the better. Lmk what you have
  7. mihklo

the Carolinas

We beat Tps by 12 in the sitback at nesa then proceeded to get thumped twice. Guess we sparked something in that game lol
  8. mihklo

the Carolinas

Don't forget the 500$ and 250$ gift cards that were supposedly gonna be given out as well.
  9. mihklo

the Carolinas

Either way they're supposedly going back to isa next year. But the way they run their sanctions down here and esp after this year they're gonna be hard pressed to get teams to play at least in sc. There's some bad directors and then there's Pittman.
  10. mihklo

ASA Ground ruled double?

You know what rule it goes under for this? Good to know it did come down to judgement. I wasn't sure so just wanted to ask. Imo the batter did provide the momentum it was hit that hard. Lol.
  11. mihklo

ASA Ground ruled double?

Batter hits ball to left fielder. Ball one hops fielder hits fielder and flies over fence. Batter is past first base on his way to second prior to the ball going over the fence. What's the ruling on this? Ground ruled double? Or does batter get 2 bases from the point of where he was when the...
  12. mihklo

For Sale 26oz POW boombah boss

Ret/rec good til middle of May. Maybe 50 hits but bat looks almost now. Only looking to sell. If it don't sell then I'll just keep it. 185 shipped gifted. Message me for pics until I'm able to upload them to photobucket. As it says they're too big to upload here.
  13. mihklo

For Sale 26.5 insane u

Bat has been traded