the Carolinas

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
Scott Pittman and Caldwell branched off and started New Evolution Softball Association, while ISA is still around the area but mainly in NC and SC, its NESA. Just like ISA basically, they had a New Evolution world in Lexington, SC last weekend.

Why would Caldwell split off and create another association when he is still the head of ISA nationally??

mihklo

Either way they're supposedly going back to isa next year. But the way they run their sanctions down here and esp after this year they're gonna be hard pressed to get teams to play at least in sc. There's some bad directors and then there's Pittman.

Country469

Buncha crooks and cronies IMO........ what SC/NC needs is an upper level conference similar to how Cincinatti does it

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
$$$$$$$ is the only reason I can think of.
Doesn't that completely go against the rules of economics? I would think in the long run that would net a loss...

Maybe I'm thinking too logically here but if I have a business (Business A) that provides a service, then I create another business (Business B) that provides that exact same service in the same area, doesn't business B just take revenue away from business A therefore making my overall revenue the same only with more mouths to feed from Business B so Profit decreases????

Country469

it depends how much debt ISA is in, who he ows money to etc, but I can only think starting a new org is for the reason of escaping complications with ISA

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
From what I understand....Caldwell left ISA this year to start NESA. At some point this year the president of ISA died they hired Caldwell back at ISA and he finished what he started with NESA for the year. That sanction is now gone and back to ISA only.

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
From what I understand....Caldwell left ISA this year to start NESA. At some point this year the president of ISA died they hired Caldwell back at ISA and he finished what he started with NESA for the year. That sanction is now gone and back to ISA only.
GOTCHAAAA. That actually makes sense. Thanks for the info. Wish some of you guys were coming up for ISA worlds in Chattanooga next week but maybe we'll see y'all next year

JRod21

Star Player
What Pittman told me at the first of the year, was that ISA went bankrupt and thats why they started NESA. Then about halfway through the year you start seeing Caldwells name on ISA tourneys. That caught my attention, cuz from what Pittman told me that ISA was done, but what chiefdawg stated clears a lot of things up.

We have a NSA Eastern World in Rock Hill, SC this weekend, the same weekend as ISA world, but good luck to yall this weekend! I'm sure i'll be back at the Pic O next year, so i'll try and catch you there.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
What Pittman told me at the first of the year, was that ISA went bankrupt and thats why they started NESA. Then about halfway through the year you start seeing Caldwells name on ISA tourneys. That caught my attention, cuz from what Pittman told me that ISA was done, but what chiefdawg stated clears a lot of things up.

We have a NSA Eastern World in Rock Hill, SC this weekend, the same weekend as ISA world, but good luck to yall this weekend! I'm sure i'll be back at the Pic O next year, so i'll try and catch you there.

We all know Pittman is full of crap. I lost so much respect for him this year. Dude couldn't even return a text to our coach when asking about the world tournament.

JRod21

Star Player
Good weekend for ball at the NSA Eastern World in Rock Hill, SC this past weekend. Had a lot of great games, and I think everybody from SC was watching TDB vs. Honey Badgers game somehow. Congrats to TDB on winning the tourney, they lost their first game to VL by 1 and fought back through some tough teams. That "if" game was one for the ages, everybody from both teams was balling out. Congrats to Triple Play on winning the Silver division. We "BOFA" finished 2nd and ran out of gas in the ship, TPS played very well offensively and defensively. We played some very good teams all weekend. Smashmouth, Fat Boys Towing, and Carolina Merchants were very close games when we played them, hats off to all of those teams.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Hoping yall would Double-Dip those guys... We had them beat in the opening game Saturday Morning.. Lost in 8 innings by 1.

I was impressed with the Carolina Merchants... those guys will be really really good if they stay together for a couple of years.

Stretch19

Grow up
carolina merchants been really really good for a few years now, that aint anything new

they won the USSSA D state last year in NC if i recall correctly

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
they (Carolina Merchants) impressed me the most Stretch. TPS has some of the Mountain Top guys with them now, but like I said.. we had them, and didn't execute when we needed to.

JRod21

Star Player
Hoping yall would Double-Dip those guys... We had them beat in the opening game Saturday Morning.. Lost in 8 innings by 1.

I was impressed with the Carolina Merchants... those guys will be really really good if they stay together for a couple of years.

We beat Merchants by 1 on a walkoff HR...they have a very solid team. They scored 9 in the first and used both there homeruns in the 1st and after that they only scored 2 in the second and thats all they scored. We were behind every game and kept coming back in the end. We were down 8 or 9 to Smashmouth in the bottom of the 7th and came back and won it by 1. We had some very good games against everybody we faced. Just hate we came up short in the ship.

mihklo

they (Carolina Merchants) impressed me the most Stretch. TPS has some of the Mountain Top guys with them now, but like I said.. we had them, and didn't execute when we needed to.

We beat Tps by 12 in the sitback at nesa then proceeded to get thumped twice. Guess we sparked something in that game lol

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha I love those guys. They always play hard and smart and never ever give up. They've had a dang good run this year!