Recent content by mikewohlwend

1. mikewohlwend

For Sale 10.5* Cleveland HiBore XL regular flex

I have a 10.5* Cleveland HiBore XL regular flex that I never swing anymore. $65 shipped obo
  2. mikewohlwend

For Sale Whistler 695SE Radar Detector

I have for sale a used Whistler 695SE Radar Detector I am looking to get $100 shipped obo http://www.whistlergroup.com/radar-detector-xtr-catalog/xtr-695se-laser-radar-detectors-product.aspx?id=77
  3. mikewohlwend

For Sale Superchips Cortex 2950 Tuner

SOLD I have for sale a used Superchips Cortex 2950 tuner. Looking to get $125 shipped obo Superchips Cortex 2950Versatile Tuner That Can Tune Two Vehicles From The Same Manufacturer Vehicles this will work on The Cortex Tuner from Superchips is a very versatile vehicle programmer that...
  4. mikewohlwend

League Scheduler Software advice

I use All Pro League Schedule from www.allprosoftware.com
  5. mikewohlwend

For Sale 2014 Big Bertha Driver 9 degree stiff flex

Sold yesterday and bought a 10.5*
  6. mikewohlwend

20th hole

I saw some cg16's at the local GG today. Didn't notice the lofts though.
  7. mikewohlwend

Only trade I would be interested in is a 10.5* Bertha. I've heard good things about the 913 though.
  8. mikewohlwend

I really like it, but want to get a 10.5*. I tried all kind of drivers this year and this felt the best to me. Hit the R1, SLDR, Bio Cell, G25, i25 and X hot. I had the most consistency and distance with the Bertha with my swing.
  9. mikewohlwend

I have for sale a 2014 Callaway Big Bertha driver for sale. It has around 40 hits on it. Still in great condition. SOLD Adjustable Perimeter Weighting Continuous sliding weight around the outside of the club head 20% higher MOI for more forgiveness Infinite number of draw and fade bias...
  10. mikewohlwend

20th hole

Yes I knew it would close the club face. I will give that article a read. I may end up trading it for a 10.5 or selling it and buying one. I have thought about switching out the shaft, but would have to go somewhere for suggestions on what to use.
  11. mikewohlwend

20th hole

Yes both a Big Bertha with the stock stiff flex shaft.
  12. mikewohlwend

20th hole

I figured this would be a good place to ask this. I already posted on WRX yesterday. I bought a 9* Big Bertha and adjusted it to +2*, When I did launch monitor setting I was hitting the 10.5* set at standard loft. It seemed like I was getting more height on the ball hitting the 10.5 than I am...
  13. mikewohlwend

20th hole

Does anyone know of any good deals on the new Big Bertha's?