Recent content by mitchy

1. M

Other Pitcher Protection

I've been seeing some little leagues around me requiring a pitchers/fielders mask for certain age groups, which I am recently liking now that my younger sister has started to play. I grew up playing without one, but I know the risks and would be more calm watching my sister play wearing one...
  2. M

Elliptical vs running

I agree. For me, running works the body a lot more than being on the elliptical. I think your core stabilizes you while running vs an elliptical where you have your feet and hands holding on (I also find myself slumping when on the elliptical). Running keeps me held up, and I feel my stomach...
  3. M

When to take protein

I would suggest after, but there are some protein combos that offer pre and post so you would obviously take the pre before your workout and post after. If you don't feel like doing all that then taking protein an hour after your workout will help build results.
  4. M

Stolen bat what to do

Does the delivery instructions say that it needs to be signed for? If it does, the online system will say delivered even if it was brought to your house, no one answered, and it was brought back to the post office. I would if usps has it there or if you don't receive it by the end of today then...