Recent content by MN03

1. M

ASA Tag play... runner's hair?

My buddy wears these to league over his gym shorts. He's kind of obsessed with Batman lol. I've always told him if he gets tagged in the cape he's out. He doesn't mind. But if it's a close game we want to win he'll tuck it in. Here's the front.
  2. M

Ladies Softball team ripped off....

I play with a girl that's on the team that got ripped off. I'll ask her Sunday when I see her at ball if they've figured anything out.
  3. M

Pics of custom and modified helmets...

I'm actually going to try the spray paint in water technique on one of my helmets. Just for fun to see how it turns out. I've watched a few videos on youtube and it looks easy enough to try.
  4. M

No it was hydrographics? I don't know the exact term. If you look at it closely there's nuclear symbols and zombie faces in the dark parts. The pictures really don't show it well.
  5. M

overthinking!!!

One of the biggest differences I see from BP to game time swings is the pitching. A lot of times in BP the pitchers are just trying to get the ball over the plate. Usually it's guys who don't actually pitch in games and such. And once you're in a game you get the real pitchers that can play...
  6. M

Ladies Softball team ripped off....

I heard about this yesterday on the FB. It's really to bad for the ladies since I heard the tournament went really well. Good luck getting the money back.
  7. M

Bat Collections 3

Nice collection man! I was wondering when a z4k+ would hit this post.
  8. M

Here's one I got done for a friend of mine. I'm in the process of putting a visor in it.
  9. M

2015 Last At Bat Thread

Hard grounder between 3rd base and SS.
  10. M

Anyone build there own BP pitching screen ?

Google Jugs Lite-Flite Slowpitch Screen. If you do purchase one make it's the entire screen with poles and everything. The ones you see for around 90 bucks are just the netting and doesn't come with the poles. One of our guys on our team got hit in the face during bp. Got 6 stitches or...
  11. M

Best way to ship my balls

I completely forgot about them. I've never shipped anything with them. Cheaper then UPS and USPS?
  12. M

I think I did a decent job on the phrasing
  13. M

First off if this is in the wrong section, admin please move it to the correct one. I'm not sure where this should go. So here's my problem. I have about 4 or 5 dozen balls I'm going to sell sometime soon. And I was wondering if anyone with experience what the best way of shipping them is...
  14. M

Anyone build there own BP pitching screen ?

A buddy of mine and myself made a pitching screen two years ago. Used 3/4 conduit and connectors. We had a screen we used to throw over it and used 2x6s for the feet. It worked out ok. Stopped everything we hit at it. But the problem was we needed a truck to get it to the field. And only...
  15. M

Z Durability

Seems odd since the 2k+ was such a good bat. I think I'm still going to swing mine. I heard somewhere that *** does have 4+s to send back as returns.