Ladies Softball team ripped off....

Sixes

K C C O
I played in a fundraiser softball tournament this weekend in Blaine, MN.

there was a men's bracket, co-ed bracket and Home run derby.

towards the end of the evening Saturday Night after the Co-ed championship the skies decided to open up.

As the Ladies running the tournament scrambled to get raffle prizes, brackets and what not covered & under an awning, somebody walked off with their money bag....total amount stolen was between 1000 and 1500, as they didnt have an exact count at time of theft.

The ladies busted their asses all day long, and put on a really great tourney.

A few of us in the Minnesota Softball community are trying to help them out.

There is a Gofundme collection set up for the Voltage ladies.....if you'd like to lend a hand, any help is appreciated.

Click here for link to it
gofundme.com/usrx4w

Last edited:

yourbrocody

The Rookie
Unfortunately I have seen this happen at tourneys before where someone just up and took the money bag. people are scumbags

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
What was the fundraiser for? For just the softball team or were they raising funds for another charity or group?

This stuff is absolutely crazy....that someone would steal fundraising dollars. Also, popular scams are setting up go-fund me accounts and seeing how much you can collect. I am NOT saying that is what is happening here, but it is happening....preying on the good will of people also disgusting.

Let us know what they were raising money for, it doesn't say so on the Go-Fund me link.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It was a fundraiser for the softball team.

The Go Fund Me is legit. Sixes is the guy that got it together.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
that's messed up. but you gotta keep an eye on that ****. keep it in a spot where someone CAN'T just walk off with it. damn.

Sixes

K C C O
What was the fundraiser for? For just the softball team or were they raising funds for another charity or group?

This stuff is absolutely crazy....that someone would steal fundraising dollars. Also, popular scams are setting up go-fund me accounts and seeing how much you can collect. I am NOT saying that is what is happening here, but it is happening....preying on the good will of people also disgusting.

Let us know what they were raising money for, it doesn't say so on the Go-Fund me link.

This was a fundraiser for the team.

their plan was to see how it went this year, and then make it an annual deal with some of the proceeds going to a charity

Sixes

K C C O
If I had $2,100 cash money in public I'd hold on to it like my prick. :eek:

the lady in charge was holding onto it all day, like literally in her hands....

then the skies opened up and they were scrambling to get raffle stuff under an awning...and it walked away.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
I read about this yesterday. Bebop's has too many shady things happen. I did donate to help out though.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
blame it on the rain?

tumblr_mwfnm5aXGG1t0f6o2o1_250.gif

MN03

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard about this yesterday on the FB. It's really to bad for the ladies since I heard the tournament went really well. Good luck getting the money back.

TheKid33

Star Player
That's low down dude.. People have no conscience. And to steal from women makes it all the more disgusting.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Douchebaggery in softball, say it ain't so!!! Hopefully that person, who took the money, slides into 2b and breaks their ****ing leg!

MN03

Addicted to Softballfans
I play with a girl that's on the team that got ripped off. I'll ask her Sunday when I see her at ball if they've figured anything out.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
I read about this yesterday. Bebop's has too many shady things happen. I did donate to help out though.

Im not here to rip you, but as we discussed on the radio show, I dont care if there was 2100 sitting on a table in Edina, if someone had a chance to take it. It would be gone. this has nothing to do with bebops. As shady as somethings are, the bar is not responsible for this doing.