Recent content by MNCFer

1. MNCFer

GW gameday Vs pro steerhide

I've had multiple of both. The Game Day is surprisingly nice for the price, that said the Pro Steerhide is really nice and worth the upgrade if funds allow.
  2. MNCFer

Rawlings Custom

Really depends on the pattern, which are you looking at?
  3. MNCFer

Gloveworks

I don't think anyone has heard from her in well over a decade. She's left a legacy though lol. We have been 'Next Door Tracy' (her name) for 15 years now.
  4. MNCFer

Gloveworks

Both great guesses and I am a Bowie fan, but no. It was to match our team logo, which is a bastardization of the skater neighbor girl who stalked my buddy/teammate when we were in our early 20s. Turned out much better on our hats.
  5. MNCFer

LTT LTS mizzy GMP 700bk and gmp 7

Yeah, typo on my part, 'same' should read 'sale'.
  6. MNCFer

LTT LTS mizzy GMP 700bk and gmp 7

You’ll want to post this in the same thread and provide pics with name/date in them.
  7. MNCFer

Gloveworks

These two just arrived. Logo on the black one isn't perfect, but it's got more to do with the file I provided I'm guessing than anything. Really impressed with the British tan leather on the Gameday series. I previously had a black Gameday series and this one seems a lot nicer. The black...
  8. MNCFer

Gloveworks Custom 12.5

Sold…
  9. MNCFer

Gloveworks Custom 12.5

Gloveworks Game Day Series Custom 12.5” (no personalization). Brand new with keychain/box/bag. Realized split welting was an option only after I had ordered so I’m selling this one as await I the other. Price is shipped, PayPal preferred. $105
  10. MNCFer

LTB Mizuno GMP55BK

ISO Mizuno GMP55BK (Black only) Anyone have one of these lying around?
  11. MNCFer

Marucci Gloves AMA

Sadly no... I'm playing on the builder as we speak, but no I webs for me.
  12. MNCFer

Marucci Gloves AMA

Sent a message on here. Just a quick question.
  13. MNCFer

Marucci Gloves AMA

Boom!
  14. MNCFer

Marucci Gloves AMA

I'll second this. I'd order TODAY if split welting was an option.
  15. MNCFer

How do you store your gamer over the winter?

After I clean/condition it goes on my nightstand next to the bed. I’m questioned often why it needs to be in the bedroom.