Recent content by MNsoftball

1. M

Your favorite Cleats/Turfs/Trail shoes

I have been wearing Mizuno 9 spikes for 10 years. When they stopped making the blast I bought 4 pairs and am now on the last legs of my last 2 pairs. I've owned boombahs also in the past and have been very unimpressed. The Mizuno are the most comfortable "cleats" I have ever worn and can wear...
  2. M

2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

I know where you can find Lisa as well. Chanhassen Legion. No joke
  3. M

I graduated high school with Matt McNeill. You must be a hell of a bowler if you throw with him.
  4. M

The managers meeting is 11 AM Friday, my guess would be you could start check in and bat check shortly after that is complete.
  5. M

Oh alright, thanks for the info.
  6. M

Did Zoo Bar petition down from C? Everything I can find on them says they were C. I'm just curious, I don't know much about teams from other states
  7. M

2015 USSSA Aftermath - Cracked after 20 swings

Here are the pictures.
  8. M

They were our normal Usssa league balls
  9. M

How do I tell the difference between a paint crack and problem crack?
  10. M

Took out the new stick for the first time today. 20 swings in and I notice a 4inch diagnal crack starting at the endcap. Has anyone else had this happen?? I can't figure out how to upload the pick from my phone.
  11. M

Anyone have any slump buster advice

Bang a fat chick...
  12. M

Rover

The rover is the greatest defense in the world... if you are playing against my team, I swear! Please keep playing a guy in no mans land so we still have all of the gaps in the infield and the outfield, just so that if a guy hits a ball through the infield with a guy in first you might get an...
  13. M

ASA mitts played in the field???

Does this go for USSSA as well? Had to pitch with a 1B Mitt last night because our short stop forgot his glove and had to use my normal one. Ump tells me after the first inning that I can't use it
  14. M

Other Little League question...

Wow, 2300 Posts and you don't know one of the most basic double play rules in the game? Something doesn't seem right...