Recent content by mpky11

1. mpky11

Powder coat or sandblasted tumblers

Yes no customization and trust me they have little to no profit, I will not work for free.
  2. mpky11

I am offering to add a free decal of a team logo (not copyrighted) or monogrammed of their choice, if you can get it cheaper customized then go for it. Here are some examples, the UK mug is MINE so don't judge
  3. mpky11

I can tell you are on of those people that never shut up and are never wrong and always want to argue.
  4. mpky11

The cups were not sold! Read! It does matter where the customer purchased them from, they are purchased from a Licensed retailer for the purpose of being a decal to put on THEIR cups that I made!
  5. mpky11

Read the prior threads! those were cups made for family and friends , any decals were purchased from licensed retailer, I removed the pics and re-worded my listing just for folks like you. I never said that the mugs were for sale with those particular decals on them, yes that would have been...
  6. mpky11

No one is questioning ,just bashing my thread, don't like it? not buying ? then don't jump in and start ****.
  7. mpky11

You would be surprised of the business and the contacts that I have made on here over the last 9 years that has led to other print jobs for their own companies and employers because of the friendships and contacts I have made from this forum. Never underestimate the folks that are on this...
  8. mpky11

Thank you , I will , I have many claims with USPS for lost shipments as well.
  9. mpky11

You think this is the only place I advertise on? This is a free forum where I have had a lot of repeat customers, plus I played the game for almost 30 years and I enjoy seeing what has changed in the game and many other aspects, BTW how old are you ?
  10. mpky11

No I do not, I use UPS,FEDEX, DHL for non us or overseas. Mugs are not the only thing I make, I would be broke, I run a full sign shop and print company, I ship many things from heavy signage to rolls of banners and many other things, actually my daughters started the mug thing , I have a...
  11. mpky11

No ****, they are too big and guess what the cost $$ to ship , not counting my time ($) and cost of wrap. $13.45 Priority Mail™ Medium Flat Rate Box 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
  12. mpky11

Free$$$?? , what is the final cost to ship ? including your time, materials , USPS shipping cost? Plus those boxex are way to big, the cups will get damaged because they roll around, you have to use newspaper or a ton of bubble wrap. I have been shipping and producing product for 24 years, you...
  13. mpky11

Check out Uline, back in the day I used them to ship a ton of bats as well, they have a niche for just about anything you sell and want to ship a product that looks decent. When bought in BULK IT SAVES A LOT OF $
  14. mpky11

Well Rusty what do you suggest? a kleenex box? I run a good business and strive on a quality product and want to make sure it is shipped correctly and safely.