Recent content by mtbfl

1. M

7/16 Freedom Sports 3GG

Good luck Freedom N.C. In Florida Freedom sports trumps all when it comes to prizes, and a level playing field. When it catches on, you guys up there won't want to play anything else.
  2. M

dirt stains on white drifit

Soak it in the washer with warm water, laundry detergent, and cascade for a while then turn washer on regular. If that dosen't work then you might be SOL.
  3. M

Shipping info. For synnergy 2. Shipped UPS. 1z4ar9380371128357 I dropped it off Saturday but...

Shipping info. For synnergy 2. Shipped UPS. 1z4ar9380371128357 I dropped it off Saturday but looking at it,it appears it didn't ship till yesterday due to the holiday weekend
  4. M

For Sale/Trade 28oz Syn2 For sale.

I have a 28oz Synnergy 2 with less than 500 cuts on it in great shape, returnable no receipt. $125.00 pay pal shipped. Lets get it sold. Below is photobucket of pics taken 01 July 2010. Only trade would be for Combats... http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n325/mtbfl/Syn2%2028oz/
  5. M

? for Combat sales rep.

I went to the following web site.combatsportsgroup.com looking to purchase a navy blue team combat trucker hat in size l-xl. When I went to check out, the shipping charge was $15.00, I find that a bit crazy since the hat was priced at $20.00.Where can I get this same hat without being charged...
  6. M

SB virus died today.

My SB original has a crack in it. It was one of my hottest combats. It's returnable, but my wife recently did some spring cleaning and now I can't find the receipt. What do you guys reccomend? I loved this thing.
  7. M

LTS/LTT Supremacy

28 oz NR MV1 28oz balanced bout 400 cuts. Great shape.Could possibly toss in a couple bucks if interested. PM me if interested...
  8. M

Balls for Sale

Are the decker's usssa stamped?
  9. M

26oz synergy 2

Great looking stick get back to the top for more looks....
  10. M

rdsx34 is GTG

Fast transaction, Bat was in better shape than listed, Communication was great. Definetly reccomend.
  11. M

Reissue Synergy Plus or Combat Plague

Easton will take a short time to break in but when it does it is nasty. The Plague is hot out of the wrapper but will not take the abuse and live as long as the Easton. Both are great bats it is just a question of whether you want to swing it forever or have to deal with some customer service...
  12. M

27oz OG Syn + fs/ft

13. M

looking for a syn2

I have a couple trade offers but not looking to buy. Must be 27 or 28oz and in good shape. Thanks.
  14. M

OG Synergy 26oz for trade

Any pics. If in decent condition I have a 27oz blue flex 2008 with a hundred swings on it no return.
  15. M

Truckers Are Here!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting on worth pics... Pay Pal is ready?