Truckers Are Here!!!!!!!!!!

BIGG_P

Marginal at Best
The long awaited arrival of the T-R-U-C-K-E-R-S!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSER!
I have not been able to get pics of these since my digi took a doo doo, but will do my best to get them up tonight.

Same as usual, hats are $22 shipped per hat, deals on multiples. PAYPAL only for this stuff, will ship upon payment receipt. If they're not on the list, I don;t have them!!!!!

WORTH LOGO:
Royal/White x 3
Black/White x 5
Navy/White x 10
Solid Black x 3
Solid Red x 3
Solid Navy x 1

EASTON LOGO:
Royal/White x 3
Black/White x 5
Navy/White x 10
Solid Black x 3
Solid Red x 3
Solid Navy x 1

COMBAT LOGO:
Navy/White x 5
Black/White x 2
Solid Black x 2
Solid White x 2

MIKEN LOGO:
Solid Navy x 2 (may be sold already)
Solid Black x 2
Solid White x 3

There is also a group of Solid Whites in the Worth and Easton logos with different embroidery colors. I will pos tthose today, hopefully with pics of all!

LET 'EM ROLL BOYZ!

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
Kevin, please add a royal/white and solid black Easton to the others you have for me. We can finalize when the rest of the flexxies come in....if you need it sooner, LMK my friend

BIGG_P

Marginal at Best
The long awaited arrival of the T-R-U-C-K-E-R-S!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSER!
I have not been able to get pics of these since my digi took a doo doo, but will do my best to get them up tonight.

Same as usual, hats are $22 shipped per hat, deals on multiples. PAYPAL only for this stuff, will ship upon payment receipt. If they're not on the list, I don;t have them!!!!!

WORTH LOGO:
Royal/White x 3
Black/White x 5
Navy/White x 10
Solid Black x 3
Solid Red x 3
Solid Navy x 1

EASTON LOGO:
Royal/White x 2
Black/White x 5
Navy/White x 10
Solid Black x 1
Solid Red x 3

COMBAT LOGO:
Navy/White x 5
Black/White x 2
Solid Black x 2
Solid White x 2

MIKEN LOGO:
Solid Navy x 2 (may be sold already)
Solid Black x 2
Solid White x 3

There is also a group of Solid Whites in the Worth and Easton logos with different embroidery colors. I will pos tthose today, hopefully with pics of all!

LET 'EM ROLL BOYZ!

MikeL

Giant Jap
These hats are hands down the best quality out of any I have ever seen on my 5+ years on the boards. Kevin, thanks for this thread!