Recent content by Mudcat

1. M

Is there a durable Senior bat?

Durability… It takes on average (my teams experience) 300+ hits to get (let’s use the Freak 100/OG Synergy) to test to senior standards via a compression tester and similar exit speeds via a radar gun. But the thicker walls (or whatever makes those older bats hold up better) seem to last 3 to...
  2. M

Is there a durable Senior bat?

I'm not so new to the senior world, but just recently getting into the senior bat world… I’ll throw a twist into modern senior bats. Without question, senior bats today are hot, and when I say that, when put on a bat compression tester from new thru 40 hits, they break-in very quickly… but...
  3. M

New U2?

Selling them in Vegas and Huntsmans, in stores this week. Hope to pick one up from Corky tomorrow, BP to follow.
  4. M

knee pain

I’ve tried a lot of stuff, wraps, glucosamine, and joint combo meds and none seemed to work on a game to game situation. Sure some relief, but I wanted something that could get me through games or tournament weekends… I found that this combination works great for me, Naproxen SOD 550mg...
  5. M

compression test machine

Contact these guys they developed the compression testers for ASA and USSSA. More information on the WSU sport laboratory website http://www.ssl.wsu.edu/ - http://www.barrelcompression.com/ You will have to buy the USSSA tester from USSSA, contact [email protected] The ASA from...
  6. M

2012 Montana Senior Softball Games June 30/July 1

Fatboys from Calgary, Alberta are coming down... Looking forward to it Mike.
  7. M

Demarini One Senior Bat

Just put about 350 swings in mine this week, great bat, does swing light... Personally it fits my swing better than the UII, can't say there is much difference in distance between the two off a 44/375 ball... the DeMarini hit the 52/300 very well, we all agreed it hit it better that the UII and...
  8. M

Approach at the plate...

My attitude is quite simple: I want to hit the ball so hard that the seams explode and barrel of the bat, ruptures. I don’t really care if it’s a fly ball, line drive or ground ball. I want the ball to have so much velocity that fielder can’t catch it and if they do, it hurts so bad they don’t...
  9. M

Umpire fees

Wow you guys have it good... $30.00 - $36.00 per game here.
  10. M

Huntsmans Games, Bat Sales...

Yes... Thank you my friend. This is a company you can stand behind, superior customer service.
  11. M

Thanks All.... papo08 I will PM you tonight.
  12. M

Hey all, First time to the Huntsman’s and last night broke my last two gamer UII bats, with the veteran’s backordered and no bats to make the trip... And at this point it to late to order and get it in on time... Do any of the manufacturers set up shop or are there any stores or such you can...
  13. M

Huntsmans Senior Games / Bats

Hi all, I am heading to the Utah for the first time and hope to get an approved or un-approved bat list for the tournament, can anyone help here? I see it says 1.20bpf, does this include the OG Ultra maxload, Jax'd, ect... I have a few I saved over the last many years. Also have a few...
  14. M

"Sixes" Great Deal

Thanks for the deal, PST was as posted, great turn around and kept me posted on shipping. There are a few companies that could learn customer service from this gentleman. Thanks again