Recent content by Myla

1. M

Happy holidays!

I just wanted to start this thread to firstly thank softballfans, we here at i2i may be difficult sometimes but we enjoyed this year and truly appreciate being able to work with people like you that make our days more exciting and interesting. Plus you guys are always so helpful and patient! We...
  2. M

Rotation logo!

Check us out! Our designers are super helpful and come up with unique and intriguing designs and logos
  3. M

15 Jerseys - Pitches B Crazy

We can do this for you! If you haven't been helped already we can customize your jersey exactly how you want!
  4. M

Color questions.

We can definitely help you out Sugar We make fully sublimated shirts which allows us to exact colour match with limitless colours and designs. So you can create a shirt that goes flawlessly with your pants. We also make baseball pants that we can guarantee will pair with the shirts you won...
  5. M

i2i jerseys

no nut-hugger (OK I have no nuts) but you get the idea.
  6. M

i2i jerseys

here you go... smaller as requested
  7. M

i2i jerseys

Thanks, I'll put together smaller ones.
  8. M

i2i jerseys

Sorry for delay... sometimes I need to cover the fan switch workload :p To get started with your personal designer, download order form and send Myla at [email protected] Any orders received and paid before Aug 31 on $15 for custom design - you save $60. Home and Away Packages
  9. M

i2i jerseys

:cool: We do our best. Thanks for the referrals. It's getting harder and harder to take a day off these days.
  10. M

Any Interest in autism awareness buyin?

The shirt natzi (aka Rey) doesn't know how to post pics:confused:.
  11. M

Gym Douchebaggery - post pics here

I agree, not a bar...
  12. M

Gym Douchebaggery - post pics here

Gym douchbaggery if this was seen at the gym http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=16313085#post16313085 ??
  13. M

Training aids (must see)

now just need to find a manufacturer, you can use it at your local gym. Would you make it as Gym douchbaggery?