Recent content by nam2212

1. nam2212

Under the radar bats

I am still swinging an SCN4 Stealth CNT+. It probably has 10,000 swings on it. Just as good as any of the 220 bats I have. Has a crazy wobble. I think it breaks at the connection before the barrel breaks.
  2. nam2212

Under the radar bats

Easton.com has a Stealth + for $80 shipped with discount code. It will be as hot as the rest of the stuff out there.
  3. nam2212

What makes Vinci Gloves so good? Why All the Hype?

Is Vinci still open? I have sent emails and get a response from their server that it is full and undeliverable. I have called a couple of times and get no answer. I am trying to find out if the PJ 13” is a true 13 inch glove. I had a BMB for years and loved it but it played more like a 12.25 or...
  4. nam2212

Another new Gloveworks thread

Yes, the tan with Y web. I found the logo patch as an option. How do you get that placement of it where it is closer to the thumb than the back of the wrist? What do I ask for in order to get it there? Thanks.
  5. nam2212

Another new Gloveworks thread

Do you have to special request the logo on the glove in the bottom left of pic? I don’t see it or the GW logos as options. Now it looks like it is a rectangular logo.
  6. nam2212

Best 44/400

How do the Hard Cores compare to the Ghost/ Mortar 44/400? I see a lot of those down here in SWFL.
  7. nam2212

Goff Thread

I know some guys that play by a lot of those rules in a normal round.
  8. nam2212

Goff Thread

I guess there are a couple people left here. Those PGA players that held out look like morons now.
  9. nam2212

Goff Thread

I am just trying to be supportive.
  10. nam2212

Goff Thread

So I got promoted this week. The promotion comes with a golf membership. I get to choose between 2 courses. I haven’t actually played either of them so need to check them both out before deciding.
  11. nam2212

Goff Thread

I’ll start playing in May. Crappy executive course around the way is almost $70
  12. nam2212

Goff Thread

Any of y’all watch the LIV tourney this past weekend? The golf wasn’t as good but it was an interesting format.
  13. nam2212

Goff Thread

Played 9 holes on Saturday. The wind was blowing so hard it made the entire round suck. Also played late in the day and those gold colored Vice balls are impossible to see. I lost balls that I thought for sure were in the fairway.
  14. nam2212

Goff Thread

Nah man. We actually left a couple days early since the snow and ice was coming in. ATL traffic sucked ass. Our 14 hour drive ended up taking just over 18 hours.
  15. nam2212

Goff Thread

Not much golf happening for me this time of year. Tee times booked out weeks in advance and $160 rounds at the local public goat track. Our friends are long time friends of Al Bumbry and his family. I think he is coming in a few weeks and they want me to play golf with him. I already got his 2nd...