Recent content by NDSoftballJesus

1. N

Minnesota Thread

Tell me you play for MMB without telling me you play for MMB..............
  2. N

Minnesota Thread

Wouldn't say Fireman's is dead. Tier one had 14 teams last year... This year 13. Don't be so negative on softball numbers. They come and go, times change. If you look at some areas of the country they are growing and others are shrinking. When a tournament is well ran at a nice complex teams...
  3. N

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Let's be real it is April 6th.
  4. N

Open: Heartland / Tharaldson - Would you even consider these teams "North Dakota" teams anymore? I guess Tharaldson at least has a majority of their players in ND 6-7ish... HL has what 3-4 starters still left in ND? C: Eide PinkIt RMI ****son Law Dvorak Motors MMB Mulligans Wild Bills
  5. N

What softball games have you been watching? Updated C rankings: 1) RMI 2) ****son Law 3) MMB 4) Dvorak 5) QC Updated D Rankings: 1) Pink It 2) Inge's 3) DMVW MMB hasn't won many games this year - may want to show up and watch some softball before making your rankings. Plus, MMB has a very...
  6. N

They just came out late yesterday.......... hardly any time to even look at them, but I'll bite and breakdown the tourney: Starting from the top of the C bracket w/ ND matchups: ****son Law gets Sports on Tap - Should be a win for ****son but Sports on Tap is tough. The winner of this game...
  7. N

https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Grand-Forks-named-worst-city-to-live-in-in-North-Dakota-by-Wall-Street-Journal-509923011.html Nothing new here - Just confirming that Grand Forks sucks.
  8. N

I'll fix this for you: NORTH DAKOTA SOFTBALL RANKINGS: 1.Heartland 2. MMB 3. DMVW 4. PINK IT 5. BOX/ANARCHY/3X GEAR
  9. N

BackspinGawd is such a tool shed. Guy jumps on here making **** up and turns out nothing he said about any of the teams is true. The guy likes to stir the pot. He likely has been recently divorced, beats his dog and can't find a softball team to play for. My guess of this geniuses identity is...
  10. N

90 days until 2019 is underway - let's get some rumors flying. Pre-Season 2019 ND Rankings: 1) Heartland - Added some good players to combine with a B National Champion squad - Will be #1 in ND and toward the end of the year when the full team is playing should have a shot at Fireman's again...
  11. N

McQuade predictions without the fake news: Open: Monsta - Team Draft 1 - Calimesa, CA 3X Gear - Fargo, ND Monsta - Team Draft 2 - Calimesa, CA Heartland Investors - Mandan, ND Power Sportz - San Antonio, TX The open is stacked with the best talent around. I look for the loaded up 3X team to...
  12. N

Busch Light Open: 2 b teams - MMB and Heartland 1 C team - 3x Gear the box Can't win any money in the Open. That sounds like ND softball to me. Isn't Chad Dahl the guy from Terrible Swing Tuesday this week? He's really worth $1,400? WOW....
  13. N

Class B/C+ The Box Heartland Class C Corral merger Dvorak Anarchy MMB QC Sports on Tap Mulligans All this love for MMB the guys went what 0-2 at state last year? I know they didn't make Sunday, How can they be #1 in that division over 2nd place finisher Dvorak? Plus they got worse(MMB) No...
  14. N

These predictions are terrible - Obviously a Fargo guy, Those Fargo teams are ranked WAY to high... Even though Bismarck has been **** the last 3 years gotta show more respect!!! If that's the top team list for North Dakota I'm embarrassed for you and the state's condition of upper league...