Nmgood
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What CF3 were you going to try to trade out? I have a 26.5 M7 120 JH and a 28 toxic (blk/wht 09) coming in the mail I have to trade. Might be interested in your CF3 for my wife and kid.
    interested in 150 plus a new srv4? its a warranty replacement with 5-10 cuts just to see what it fely like.... lmk
    Yeah I hear that! I'm at Barksdale now. Not too bad of a place. It's hot and rainy most of the summer. But I love to fish and hunt, plenty of that around here. Not to mention an adult wood bat league and downtown softball.
    Saw you were in England..I left Mildenhall about a year and a half ago...Worked in the control tower..don't miss that place one bit.
    No way I can go to Darby, was going to go to PAC wide though at the end of the month, but taking my COT next month so I ghad to pass, 27oz, damn I got a 28oz
    Nat, Ya sense you guys left i havent been able to get out like i would like. We are going to try to play tomorrow but who know..We got an assignment to barksdale and ready to go. I hope you got a extra bed room we will be heading that way the 1st of Jan. Also Jodie parker is heading to mildenhall..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…