Recent content by Onehitwinsit08

1. O

Official Last Bat 2023

Hit a line drive double then broke my thumb getting hit by a ball ending my season. Not how we wanted to go out, but it's how we went out!
  2. O

Official Last Bat 2023

Last 16" swing of the year. Single over the SS. Ended up being our last hit as we lost in the Semi's. Onto 12" and unlimited for the fall!
  3. O

Goff Thread

I use PW-4 and have a 2-iron as well. 3 hybrid, 3 wood, Driver, Putter, 54 and 60
  4. O

What size are you using for IF?

12.25 KB17. Perfect size for me. I can't say I've yet had a play where I've needed anything bigger.
  5. O

Glove sizes for baseball & softball

I use a KB17 which is 12.25" when I play IF/Pitch. I can't think of a time where it hasn't been enough glove for me. I play 1st with a 13" mitt though, couldn't use something smaller for that.
  6. O

Floof swing

Exactly. We do soft swings to place the ball in 16" every game. It's called strategy and everyone who is mad about it is just mad that they can't do it.
  7. O

Floof swing

It takes actual skill to place the ball where you want.
  8. O

Floof swing

I still don't get why anyone cares. It's not cheating. If he swings like that, shift for it.
  9. O

For Sale Easton 12" Premier Pro Kip PPK10BT - Like New

Not in the market for this glove but if you're out there and considering this glove, they are very underrated IMO. GLWS!
  10. O

What Bat / Bats did you use for Spring-Summer league and will you use them for the Fall?

I've been swinging my 2017 baker all summer, and I'll continue to play it. If it breaks, I'll but a WFF to hold me over until the new stamp comes
  11. O

For Sale Rawlings HOH PRO205-6GWBT

Bump. price adjusted and added some trade stuff too
  12. O

ball go "phhhhhewwwww!!" 19 nautalai el

I'll hopefully get the chance to swing it next weekend since he's filing in for us for playoffs. If you haven't decided then I'll report back lol
  13. O

ball go "phhhhhewwwww!!" 19 nautalai el

Guy on one of the local teams has one that he uses until the team runs out of HR. Thing is HOT but he said he's got at least 250 swings on it
  14. O

Opinions on this play from COED this week?

If you don't want to get forcefully tagged don't play the game. I was taught to tag with authority so no one can questions whether you tagged them or not. I'm not letting you just run into my glove, I'm tagging you. The runner should've never even considered going and then should've just given...
  15. O

Available for fall in and around the Joliet, IL area

Will travel within an hour or so of my location. Infielder w/ experience at all 4 positions. Decent bat. Mostly played USSSA so only have USSSA bats.