Recent content by oveezy

1. O

LTB Unlocked I Phone

Still looking
  2. O

For Sale iPhone 6s 16GB Gold (A1688) Verizon / Sprint/ T Mobile

How much did it sell for? I have a 128g iPhone 6s+ I’m looking at selling.
  3. O

For Sale Scotty Cameron Golo 5r

Putter is sold pending payment. Thank you board bros for all the info.
  4. O

I sent you a reply via the message icon and I added it on the listing as well. Hopefully I clearified things.
  5. O

210$ OBO
  6. O

^^^^^ pull the trigger. Make me an offer. If anyone wants more pictures let me know.
  7. O

Thank you all for the info. Putter is still available. Make me offers. Worst thing I can say is no.
  8. O

^^^^ you learn something new everyday. Again thanks for the info.
  9. O

^^^^^ thanks for the info, but the pga value guide is designed to screw the poop out of the seller. No where are you ever going to find a Scotty Cameron putter for 90$ that is only a couple years old in good shape. That’s like selling a purple mercy for 90$ that is in good shape. Just because...
  10. O

Let’s get this thing moved. 215$ OBO
  11. O

Pics of grip and head cover....
  12. O

i am parting ways with this beauty. It’s been sitting in a bag for 9 months now and I’d rather pass of this great putter to someone that may need it. Lookin to get 210$ or best reasonable offer. I used the putter for 3 months maybe 15-20 rounds on it. It has a little ding on it that happened due...
  13. O

Juggernaut J3A

My board bro’s and gals it’s been a long time since I have been on the website. I was looking for some info on J3A that I have and I’m looking to sell I don’t know what it’s worth. It’s 28oz and has around 250 swings or so. Just wondering how much I can get for it. I know it’s a usssa bat and...
  14. O

LTB Wilson A2000 DW5 12"

I have dw5 David wright orange and blue I can send pics if interested
  15. O

LTTF Looking for some irons

I'm an idiot. The clubs need to be right handed. I would also be interested in some titleist, TM, bettinardi putters