Recent content by p8ntchucker7

1. p8ntchucker7

WTB Freak 12 Maxload 26 27 28 oz

PM sent. Have a 26oz Freak 12
  2. p8ntchucker7

ISO Anarchy Rebellion

Props to you for going all out with a great gift idea!
  3. p8ntchucker7

LTB a ASA/ISA bat for 375/44 balls

Anybody actually get a response from this guy?
  4. p8ntchucker7

LTB DNA

Do you have interest in a NIW 25oz 2018 Torch, or just the 2019s that come in heavier weights?
  5. p8ntchucker7

LTB 25oz Monsta

I have a 2018 NIW Torch 2500 handle. PM me if interested
  6. p8ntchucker7

LTB 2013 or 2014 ASA Flipper aftermath. Or early juggy

I have a 27oz 2014 Aftermath for sale if you're still looking?
  7. p8ntchucker7

LTB 2013 Demarini Aftermath 27oz

I have a 27oz 2013 AM in real nice shape. PM sent.
  8. p8ntchucker7

Vet Bill Sale - monsta, worth

Glad to see he's back home and hoping all goes well for a full recovery.
  9. p8ntchucker7

For Sale/Trade $90 Helmer!!(bat traded)

I thought you loved the Cluggys?
  10. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware

If you go back and read my second text it said: "I'll give you until Wednesday 2/21. That's a full 12 days after we made the deal and I paid, which I think is more than fair. If I don't have tracking info by 2/21 then I'll leave a NGTG." It had been 7 days and I was saying that I'll give you 5...
  11. p8ntchucker7

For Sale 25oz Monsta Boogeyman 3500

I have no hard feelings towards you. You gave my money back right away, but all I wanted was the bat to be shipped at some point in time, and for that to be communicated. Seeing that you read my text immediately but didn't take a few seconds to respond for a few hours gave me the impression that...
  12. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware

If I had my choice we would do the deal, but I don't believe that he wants to at this point. I would wait until he got back from his trip, but all I was getting over text was "do what you gotta do" and "I'm too busy". At the end of the day he's had a lot of good deals and for whatever reason...
  13. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware

Everything posted by phxraida15 here is true. The only thing I would add is that after hearing that he couldn't ship right away I told him no problem, ship when you can thinking that would be at some point within the next 2 weeks. My first text after a week of no communication was simply "You...
  14. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware Phxraida15

Buyer Beware: I was buying a BMLC from him. We agreed upon the price, he told me he could ship the same day and provided his PayPal. I paid immediately and provided my address. A few hours later I get a text message saying that he can't ship the bat and he doesn't know when he will be able to...