Recent content by palmim

1. palmim

No Call No Show

We have a fine system in place That if you dont follow you no longer play with us.
  2. palmim

Wind Shirts

Looking to purchase Windbreakers with an embroidered logo on the left chest for our Fire dept golf outing Which companies handle this type of order? Looking for 140 shirts All needed before Sept 21st Since it is a golf outing I would could send in orders as they come in to avoid a larrge...
  3. palmim

S&L Mockup!!!

Jersey I would purchase one if they are for sale
  4. palmim

What do REC leagues cost where you live.

100 for the league fee from each team plus the rest from the league director bought eight of the same bats 26,27,28, and 30 oz to eliminate all questions of bats being shaved, is that legal. This year we went with the Combat Afflicted.
  5. palmim

What do REC leagues cost where you live.

900 for 16 game regualr season then best of out of three playoff series includes Umpires Two balls per game and the bats
  6. palmim

pitcher got split tonight

Had a guy iin league that took a one hopper that hit him square in the face. He was wearing his mask but was still shakin up for the rest of the game.
  7. palmim

What does your league do about Rainouts

Little bit of each added days at the end of the year and doubleheaders if feasible
  8. palmim

game rally

Just happened this past Sunday. We are down 7 going to the top of the 7th. Our first batter pops out, ( he then packed his stuff up and left the field without saying a word. We score a couple another guy gets out and score a couple of more to tie the game. At this point we have men at first...
  9. palmim

looking for multi of the same bat

Looking to buy mutiple niw of the same asa bat. Looking for decent asa stick composite. I need 2 26oz. 2 27oz. 2 28 oz 2 30oz. League is using four bats at each field to eliminate cheater bats seeing if there are any deals out there. Thanks
  10. palmim

mizuno envy

envy I have 26 27 and 28 oz
  11. palmim

need to find 27/28 oz Envy for friend

280z I have a 28oz in very good shape 80 shipped I can get you pictures over the weekend.
  12. palmim

Mizuno Envy softball bat 28 oz

I have one available
  13. palmim

yac_23 GTG

Easy transactioon with great communication GTG
  14. palmim

Miken Ultra 1 maxload

deal fell through bump
  15. palmim

Miken Ultra 1 maxload

Ultra Not spiderwebbing been sitting in the bag for the last two years.