What do REC leagues cost where you live.

StumblinDrunks

Addicted to Softballfans
There are people from coast to coast on here and was curious what everyone pays for rec ball where they Live.

Gwinnett County, GA (NE of ATL) 495.00 per team Out of county pays 200.00 extra.

palmim

Addicted to Softballfans
900 for 16 game regualr season then best of out of three playoff series
includes Umpires Two balls per game and the bats

Paste42

Extra Hitter
750 for 16 games w/umpires. Balls are $3 each and we have to pay 1.50 at the gate every night.

DSNuts48

Badass
$420, high quality grass too...

29bn3np.jpg

25f21ig.jpg

I am jealous.

400, 1 ump.

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
$805 for a ten week league plus playoffs for top 5/6 of 9 teams....then $600 for another that is straight ten plus playoffs for all 9/10 teams...neither have a fence, both are multiuse fields, so the dirt is little longer and the bases are really pulled in...both have nice grass that is well maintained, but the umps still suck a$$...lol....

DFWLoop

you guys pay quite a bit. we pay $325 for our league which is about the norm here in north texas.

AveregeJay

Banned User
385 for coed rec 20 games (year end tourney on fenced diamonds over a season ending weekend) open fields no fences and have to ump it ourselves :(

600 for modifed fp 22 game + playoffs 2 umps fenced diamonds.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
$250 sponsor fee, $39 per player....

20 game summer league...no playoffs unless a tie for first at the end of the season....

3 fenced fields, well maintained...balls supplied and 2 umps

Gio

Resident SBF Guitarist
There are people from coast to coast on here and was curious what everyone pays for rec ball where they Live.

Gwinnett County, GA (NE of ATL) 495.00 per team Out of county pays 200.00 extra.

St. Ferdinand Comp Leagues - $500.00 for 20 games
BMAC - $800.00 per team...14 Games

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Spring/Summer is around $325, 10 games and everyone makes playoffs. Fall I think is $375-400. 10 games, 2 a night, fenced field and lights if needed, everyone makes playoffs. We got a sponsor to pay the whole thing so :D

outtaleftfield!

Return 2 Sender
our league is around 850 and play every week from first week in may till the end of august and then have playoffs, fields are nice. double headers 20 games and gotta be .500 to make playoffs, we have a few byes also

Last edited:

palmim

Addicted to Softballfans
100 for the league fee from each team plus the rest from the league director bought eight of the same bats 26,27,28, and 30 oz to eliminate all questions of bats being shaved, is that legal. This year we went with the Combat Afflicted.

cjricha

Lazy Fat Man
$640 for resident teams, $740 for non-resident teams. Fields are ok, nothing special, but not too bad. We play a 12 game season, then the top teams play a single elimination tourney. Balls (worth gold dots:mad:) and umps are provided. We also get a snazzy score book. League is ASA.

double

Star Player
$450 for coed swing league bats and they provide the ball. $400 for mens we supply our own balls and swing our own bats. Both around 16 game seasons with a preseason and post season tourny.

tbrant77

Addicted to Softballfans
St. Ferdinand Comp Leagues - $500.00 for 20 games
BMAC - $800.00 per team...14 Games

I played at both of those places last year. This year I am staying in Illinois and our fees were $400 for 16 games, balls and 2 umps. Not too bad.

W00DY

Addicted to Softballfans
$650 for league fee ($100 deposit included for forefit fees, refunded if not needed)
31$ per game for balls umps and stats. (24 game schedule) = $744

Plus $31 per game for playoffs...

srhine09

Addicted to Softballfans
3 seasons, spring, summer, and fall.....375 for each season with playoffs for top 4 teams and six game seasons.

viper91180

Star Player
800 here (Canada) gets us 22 games. Everyone makes playoff. Double elimination three fields 6 imps no lights. Home teams supplies a new bal each game

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Copied right from the league website: $405 - $705 team, $55 per player

I don't actually know the difference, I just know I paid $55 for my league--20 game season, no playoffs. We supply our own balls, and don't pay the umpires. Fields are decent, and fenced. No lights needed up here :D

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
$640 for resident teams, $740 for non-resident teams. Fields are ok, nothing special, but not too bad. We play a 12 game season, then the top teams play a single elimination tourney. Balls (worth gold dots:mad:) and umps are provided. We also get a snazzy score book. League is ASA.

based on all of the responses, it looks like we get screwed up here in chicago!!!