Recent content by papasteve423

1. P

For Trade Sy100

It's 28 oz returnable x2. Has around 250 swings.. No rattle, don't see any webbing.. Looking to trade only.. Pics up tomorrow..
  2. P

For Trade 26 oz Mayhem XL

It's the black and white mayhem.. Returnable no receipt. Has some webbing and a rattle.. Pics will be up tomorrow.. Pm me with trade offers..
  3. P

For Trade 27 oz RI z2000 EL

Has 5 hits on it.. Has a r stamped in the endcap.. It's the green endload version. Looking to trade for a cl22 or st100.. Other offers will be entertained..
  4. P

For Trade 2014 el z2000

It's a 28 oz.. Endload.. Has about 30 swings.. No rattle or webbing.. Has a R in the endcap.. Would like a cl22 but open to other trades..
  5. P

Z question

Thanks alot!
  6. P

Z question

I was wondering about the endcaps.. What's the 'R' and the 'x' in the endcaps mean? Just wanting to make sure.. Thanks
  7. P

For Trade 2014 z2000 EL

26 oz returnable.. Has around 25 hits.. Looking to trade for a heavier z.. Would like last years endload model.. Qc2
  8. P

For Trade Sp12st100

Bump up top
  9. P

For Trade Sp12st100

It's a 30 oz.. Returnable x2.. With receipt.. Date is December I think?? Ill check and make sure.. Has about 40 swings on it... No webbing rattle or paint chipping... Looking to trade.. Would like a z2k
  10. P

For Trade Og freak

28 oz and returnable.. Has some webbing and a rattle.. Serial number starts with a 4.. For trade only. Pm me with offers.
  11. P

For Trade 27 oz L1

It's returnable no receipt. Has around 150 swings. Don't see any webbing. No rattle. Looking to trade for right now. Lmk what ya got..
  12. P

For Trade 26.5 blackout

Bat has been traded! Thanks!
  13. P

For Trade 26.5 blackout

Has about 100 swings. It's the black and yellow. No rattle.. Looking for a j2 Utrip. But open to other trades as well
  14. P

For Sale 27oz NSA j2

Pm sent!.....