Recent content by Paulypal

1. Paulypal

Possible softball news

So when you are your knees with your teddy bear in your safe space do you at least the guy your with if he wants you to spit or swallow like any good ***** would?
  2. Paulypal

Possible softball news

I get that we are not going to agree. Thats ok.
  3. Paulypal

Possible softball news

I didnt say you mentioned Faucci. I was using that douche bag as an example of how folks can get manipulated by just watching what is on the main stream news. Is it explained what covid-related means - or do they just put everything in the "covid bucket" without differentiating? It works...
  4. Paulypal

Possible softball news

I love it. Anyone that doesnt listen to main stream media or does research beyond what "they" want you to know is called a conspiracy theorist. Its a pretty good way out I guess. Here in NY CBS news was bagged showing fake hospital video, and nothing was said or done. I guess that is also a...
  5. Paulypal

Hitting outside today

Yeah but they were seeds. Johnny apple seeds.
  6. Paulypal

What is your game's Kryptonite?

It is fascinating how "your games kryptonite" is a lot of other things, or peoples fault.
  7. Paulypal

Albert Pujols Hitting Pointers

Its amazing that even great hitters can not teach what they do, or they cant communicate what they are doing.
  8. Paulypal

If you could go back in time....

I have been playing for almost 40 years. I am 55 now. I play modified/fast pitch, but it applies. My advice to my younger self would be -- dont change what you are about to do. Honestly I am not sure I would have done anything different. I love playing now as much as I did back in the day. I...
  9. Paulypal

Paint chip/cleat mark repairs

Not true at all
  10. Paulypal

One more quick swing observation....

Yes - neatly swept away https://www.ocregister.com/2020/01/17/mlb-releases-statement-clearing-mike-trout-after-hgh-accusation/
  11. Paulypal

Clincher gold balls and shaved bats

Massive difference in hitting the Gold with shaved bat. People hear the word "Clincher" and think its all mush.
  12. Paulypal

Motivational Idea for my team

I almost hope this is a fake post. Besides the obvious bragging section of the post where you cite your own typical BA, how your teammates will be losing $10 because of your efforts--- or their lack of effort. Also stating your effort of 1000 swings. Either way..... then we have the obvious...
  13. Paulypal

LTB ASA Miken Platinum 26 or 27oz

Please let me know what you have. 516 382 4908 thanks Paul
  14. Paulypal

LTB DC41 ASA 26oz 2018

Please text me or email me what you have. Looking to buy quick. 516-382-4908 [email protected]
  15. Paulypal

LTB Freak 30 28oz Highlighter

Not interested in the reissue. Hit me up 516 382 4908