Recent content by petersen302

1. petersen302

Price Check OG Miken Triad 27oz

Bat has a very noticeable rattle. Normal wear for the age. No cracks or end cap separation. Estimated 1500 swings, the bat is extremely hot. Our league has banned rattles, so it has to go. Looking for a price check.
  2. petersen302

For Sale ATT 128gb iPhone 6 - Like new!

Bump!! Price drop.
  3. petersen302

Bump.................
  4. petersen302

I have a 128GB Space Gray iPhone 6 for sale. I recently changed jobs and my employer provides me with a Verizon version, so no need for this. It is free of any contracts \ payment plans and I can share the serial number if anyone would like to verify. It has lived in a case all of its life and...
  5. petersen302

For Sale/Trade Pavilion 15.6" Quad-Core Touch Laptop

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. petersen302

For Sale/Trade Pavilion 15.6" Quad-Core Touch Laptop

I bought this laptop roughly 5 months ago. It just does not get used. Its a great laptop, battery is decent given the size, large hard drive and 8GB of RAM. Fresh reload of the OS was just done last night. Looking for SOLD shipped as gift or buyer adds fees. I am open to trade, but the trade...
  7. petersen302

For Sale Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T - Only 2 months old!

Lunch time bump and PM's returned.
  8. petersen302

For Sale Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T - Only 2 months old!

For Sale: 2 month old Samsung Galaxy S5 for AT&T. I went back to an iPhone for work. The phone works great and is in MINT condition. Comes with Samsung USB 3.0 cable and charger brick. $400 OBO. Full price offer also gets an additional cable, 64gb microSD and Spigen Neo Hybrid case. Price...
  9. petersen302

West Michigan Thread #2

31 this year. It has been down a couple of years. The bat testing seems to have scared some people off. Typically closer to 40.
  10. petersen302

West Michigan Thread #2

Haha I hear that! If you have a 7:30 game you are in the top part of the bracket. Some decent competition, but the bottom part of the bracket is absolutely loaded.
  11. petersen302

West Michigan Thread #2

It will be up by 5PM tonight.
  12. petersen302

West Michigan Thread #2

Yep - 10:30PM Fri Night.
  13. petersen302

Danish Fest 2014

Yep. 10:30PM Friday night.
  14. petersen302

What Would You Do?

We take all information in to account. I am on the tournament committee. If a phone call is needed because we don't have enough information on the team or player, we do what we need to do to keep it fair. The issue is that before the committee was formed it was the same couple of loaded teams...
  15. petersen302

For Sale 2 Mikens - F98 and NXT

I'll accept the best offer tonight! I need these gone!!