Recent content by peteypab24

1. P

For Trade PS3 FOR TAYLORMADE GOLF or 2013 stamp bat

REGULAR PS3 (not slim) maybe 50 hours played on it literally. works perfectly. looking for taylormade golf products or 2013 usssa bat for trade 925-852-5252 only the PS3 with two controllers for trade. with all wiring
  2. P

For Sale Misc Jerseys

what what are the shoes worn in the pictures????
  3. P

Need Help PeteyPab24

like i said you can say whatever you want about the whole ordeal but say everything if youre going to. I can understand being upset and that's fine but at least there was a legit reason why you didn't get your bats. I didn't do anything wrong. I stayed in contact with you until you stopped...
  4. P

Need Help PeteyPab24

wow. funny how you only put on here what you want to. nothing on here about how your bats were stolen by an employee at the Post office. and the reason you never got a response from PD was because there was nothing to handle on there part. I didn't steal your **** and certainly would have...
  5. P

For Trade 5 speaker +sub surround sound

no no sir its not
  6. P

For Trade Brand new surround sound ystem

600 watts, 5 speakers, 1 sub woofer, and receiver. only been taken out of the box to make sure it works. just wanting a used bat, or a brand new roller, or???? would really like a used pre 2013 stamp bat in trade please text 925-852-5252 with offers
  7. P

For Trade Nob surround sound

600 watts, 5 speakers, 1 sub woofer, and receiver. only been taken out of the box to make sure it works. just wanting a used bat, or a brand new roller, or???? would really like a used pre 2013 stamp bat in trade please text 925-852-5252 with offers
  8. P

shoot me some offers... its a great system and easy to use. awesome sound especially for gaming!!
  9. P

To the top Thanks for the offers so far
  10. P

COBY 5 SPEAKER SURROUND SOUND DVD (NOT BLUE RAY) + SUB. NWOB--- looking to TRADE for a bat, 12.5-12.75 glove, 2 roller bags, etc.... open to offers. TEXT IF INTERESTED!!! 925-852-5252
  11. P

For Trade demar juice and two worth gloves

looking for a 26 oz usssa bat for trade. juice has about 250 cuts and is a 27 oz returnable.... the gloves are 12 and 12.5 in... both game ready neither glove is rolled or shaved :D please text 925-852-5252 if interested.
  12. P

For Trade J3a

Trade I have a 26 oz flipper if you're interested
  13. P

LTB Pancake gloves

Shoot me a text 925-852-5252. I have quite a few....
  14. P

Flipper vs Z2000

Wow One of the biggest overexagerations in life