Recent content by Prime

1. P

LTB Bigger Glove 12.5-13"

Right Hand Throw Price? Lets say 100 tops for now, honestly I would like to keep it as cheap as possible until I find out what I like in an outfield glove but I'm always open to expanding the budget for the right deal.
  2. P

LTB Bigger Glove 12.5-13"

I've been having to play part time in the outfield and it has me thinking about a bigger glove. Let me know what you have.
  3. P

Old vs New Bats

Out of curiosity, do you guys think that there is a distinct advantage of having a newer top end bat compared to an older top end bat? I'm only asking because our rec league here lets you use any usssa bat and I've been swinging old stealths and synergys for a decade but every game all the young...
  4. P

For Sale Mizuno 12” GGE-1BR & Vinci 12.5” AB-M

I just opened a paypal dispute today, this is ridiculous.
  5. P

Yeah I still haven't heard a word from this guy, messaged him here and sent an email to his paypal address but still no response, and I'm currently down the money I paid for the glove, even with a paypal dispute it'll take two weeks to get my money back. What sucks is I really needed it and I...
  6. P

Anyone got a different way to get a hold of this guy? I sent money through paypal on the 13th for the Miz glove but haven't heard a word back and now that its been over a week I'm getting worried
  7. P

LTB Old Utrip bats maybe easton Scn4 or similar

27 and up, most swing 28's or 30's if available
  8. P

LTB Old Utrip bats maybe easton Scn4 or similar

Looking for a couple community bp bats and by far the team favorite was my old scn4 that finally gave out. Would love to find another one of these or something similar in age/fee maybe the scn2 as well. Just hit me kup if you have one sitting around that you want to get rid of.
  9. P

For Sale SOLD SOLD Used Softballs - 2 dz Mixed

I'll take a batch, PM sent
  10. P

For Sale Miken Ultra ASA niw WR 27oz

Miken Ultra ASA WR 27oz, Title says it all, getting rid of a niw asa ultra, the model on the upc says " SOULTA " Had it sitting around for awhile and never ended up using it. Not sure what its worth so lets just say 100$ or best offer, thanks for looking, shoot me a pm or email me at...
  11. P

For Sale asa only ultra and NRG 600

Price drop bump
  12. P

Bump. Got back to everyone, sorry i've been off the grid a few days. text is a little easier if possible but still looking to offload two of these. Thanks.
  13. P

Pic update, sorry for the cell phone quality.
  14. P

26 oz on the nrg, I edited the listing to add the weight.