For Sale Mizuno 12” GGE-1BR & Vinci 12.5” AB-M

JHall0518

Hitting infield singles
[GALLERY=media, 29737]Gloves by JHall0518 posted Mar 26, 2018 at 8:40 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 29736]Gloves by JHall0518 posted Mar 26, 2018 at 8:40 PM[/GALLERY]
Mizuno 12” GGE-1BR basket web, like new $80
Vinci 12.5” AB-M Mod-T, used for 1 season $60

Prime

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got a different way to get a hold of this guy? I sent money through paypal on the 13th for the Miz glove but haven't heard a word back and now that its been over a week I'm getting worried

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got a different way to get a hold of this guy? I sent money through paypal on the 13th for the Miz glove but haven't heard a word back and now that its been over a week I'm getting worried
Maybe @smarkley3 has his number if they txt about the Vinci?

ShortYellowBus

I really wanted to buy this glove. It was a terrific deal.

I remember this guy went missing in his bat sale thread, so I resisted.

He did come back though. Definitely buyer beware for doing that.

This: NGtG.

Prime

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I still haven't heard a word from this guy, messaged him here and sent an email to his paypal address but still no response, and I'm currently down the money I paid for the glove, even with a paypal dispute it'll take two weeks to get my money back. What sucks is I really needed it and I told him that before he sent me his paypal info, to which I sent money within a couple hours of that conversation. I had to play the weekend and a couple league games with this terrible homeless looking one while I waited, after not hearing for a week I ended up biting the bullet and spending a bunch of money on a new glove anyways. Tomorrow will be two weeks since I sent the money.