Recent content by psycho15

1. P

For Sale Miken Freak FX 700 Maxload USSSA 26oz

i got psycho that starts with a 9 i got it from a buddy here in league and its super hot..
  2. P

For Trade 2011 worth

its my cusins bat and thats what he wants i dont swing worth really im a miken guy...
  3. P

For Trade 2011 worth

i have a 2011 worth resmondo WSE its a 27oz has about 120 hits on it. its in good shape no webbeing or rattle.. would like to trade for a 2009 worth muntan hd.. thanks trades only
  4. P

GTG Throwin_doubles

He is a very GTG everything went perfect.. bat is just how he told me on the phone in great shape.. will do bussiness again with him... dont thank twice about maken i deal with this guy....:D
  5. P

Buyer Beware tristan3

when me and throwin_doubles made theses deals his tag said new member....
  6. P

Buyer Beware tristan3

it was way before he got that his obd tag said new member
  7. P

Buyer Beware tristan3

:mad::mad:So guys im new to this site soo me and tristan 3 makes a deal i was tradein to bats for his two bats.. he said we would ship off at the same time soo we did he gave me a track number and i gave him a track number soo everything was going good till my shipment gets here which was supose...
  8. P

Best ways to spot shaved or doctored bats..

the sound of the bat is way diff it sound like a shotgun is going off when they hit the ball... shaved bats are just for the looks if a guy can hit them 330 the shaved bat just adds 30 to 40 feet more.. and another thing is to spot one is to look at the end cap most times they wont put them back...
  9. P

ASA bat..

are we talkin about a stock bat here or a HOMERUN DURBY BAT?? (LOL)
  10. P

ASA bat..

Shaved heard of them and played some tournys where there hittin line drives leaven the infield an hitting that wall... its crazy
  11. P

ASA bat..

i like 1pc bat i swing the og psycho right now and its balanced and i love that bat
  12. P

ASA bat..

ADAMAL24 thanks for the reply..
  13. P

ASA bat..

I play alot of usssa and now im startin to play asa can anyone help me and tell me whats the hottest miken and worth asa bat?? Thanks
  14. P

For Sale/Trade A few for sale and trade!!

What would you trade for that fx 700??
  15. P

Nrg 600

i would say the og but i could tell you one thing and someone can tell you something else you would have to swing them both to see wich one you think is better....