Recent content by (Q'.')-o

1. (Q'.')-o

Fairfax, VA BP (July)

I'll be in Fairfax, VA in July. Anyone take weekly BP?
  2. (Q'.')-o

VA Beach - looking for league

Thanks
  3. (Q'.')-o

Va Beach - LF League team

Just returned to the area. Looking for a men’s league night one night a week. Thanks.
  4. (Q'.')-o

VA Beach - looking for league

Just returned to the area. Looking to play one night a week I’m Virginia Beach, Norfolk or Chesapeake.
  5. (Q'.')-o

Northern VA - Looking to play

I'm playing on Tuesday nights, but nothing for other nights or tournaments. And yeah, open to FAS.
  6. (Q'.')-o

Northern VA - Looking to play

Looking to play a few nights a week and tournaments. Live in the Arlington, VA area.
  7. (Q'.')-o

Northern VA BP

Looking to swing a few nights a week in Northern VA. I'm over by the Pentagon. Outdoor or indoor. Please let me know. Thanks.
  8. (Q'.')-o

Northern VA BP

Looking to swing a few nights a week in Northern VA. I'm over by the Pentagon. Outdoor or indoor. Please let me know. Thanks.
  9. (Q'.')-o

Looking for input on my swing

Mate, I had the same exact issue. You're not getting extension because your hands have too much movement. When you swing, your hands fall down, trying to meet the ball, then back up when you actually swing. Thus, you're hitting weak grounds or end capping. By having hand movement and not having...
  10. (Q'.')-o

Want to play Virginia Beach League - Tuesdays

Got it. Thank you.
  11. (Q'.')-o

Moving back to Virginia Beach on Wednesday, looking to play Men's in Virginia Beach. Can play IF. Thank you.
  12. (Q'.')-o

Moving back to Virginia Beach on Wednesday and looking to play on Tuesday nights. Can play IF. Also, looking for anyone wanting to hit once a week.
  13. (Q'.')-o

NOVA/DC Legaue nights

Sent you a PM. Thanks!
  14. (Q'.')-o

Nova/dc

Looking to play Mon-Thursday mens in NOVA. I live in Arlington so would prefer to be close but will travel if need be. I work in DC, so DC leagues are fine as well. Currently play middle but can play anywhere on the IF. Decent bat. Thank you in advance.
  15. (Q'.')-o

NOVA/DC Legaue nights

Looking to play Mon-Thursday mens in NOVA. I live in Arlington so would prefer to be close but will travel if need be. I work in DC, so DC leagues are fine as well. Currently play middle but can play anywhere on the IF. Decent bat. Thank you in advance.