1. RagingHomer

GTG Gatrfan84

Good communication and fast shipping.
  2. RagingHomer

Anyone ever have this happen?

^^^^This is Correct!
  3. RagingHomer

Your Local League

Our league is $435 for 12 games at double headers on your night to play. There are several discounts given based on returning team, church team, sponsored team and early pay. Some trams are playing for 250 for 12 games a season. Mostly have 2 umpires per game as well.
  4. RagingHomer

Ball question

OP, I am a LD as well down here in the south. We made the switch last year and have not had any complaints. Mainly do to the fact that our ASA insurance allows us to open the bat list up and allow the older USSSA/NSA bats as long as the 52/300 ball is used. Everyone in our league seems to be...
  5. RagingHomer

Utrip or ASA only vs a .52/300....

We allow any USSSA/ASA/NSA approved bats and use the 52/300's. There is not a big difference but in my opinion the usssa/nsa bats hit them better. But we also allow all the older USSSA/NSA bats as well.
  6. RagingHomer

Ballfield Question

The nets are cheaper than raising the fences with additional fence and they are guaranteed for 10 years.
  7. RagingHomer

Ballfield Question

The fences are already 8 ft and the net would extend another 8ft. I would think that if the ball became lodged in the netting or caught up in it it would be a groundrule double.
  8. RagingHomer

Ballfield Question

I run a softball league where the fields are in a county park. The fields are 275ft and extending them is out of the question since the county put in a walking path and the lights would have to be moved. I am thinking about raising the fences to compensate for the short porches. After talking...
  9. RagingHomer

Conference question

Your are Outta Control Phil!!!
  10. RagingHomer

GTG T Ripp is GTG!!!

Shipped Fast and good communication.
  11. RagingHomer

For Sale 27oz Z2K RI NR

PM Sent. LMK.
  12. RagingHomer

Releasing Players

Does anyone know when i can release players from a team that has dismantled?
  13. RagingHomer

The cheaters are restitching balls now?

Saw one for sale on the Bay the other day. Restitched ASA 52/300. Wanted $27.00 for one ball!
  14. RagingHomer

LTB OG Crush 26 or 27

Looking to buy a 26 or 27 oz OG Crush. Please PM me if you have anything. Thanks in Advance.