Recent content by Riendogg14

1. R

For Sale 2012 (grey) Miken DC 41 27 oz

I could definitely let it go for $110 shipped if anyone wants to go there.
  2. R

Is $130 reasonable for this bat? You can tell me if I'm way off. I have no idea.
  3. R

Screwed up my shoulder and out for the year. Not sure the value of this bat, but looking to get around $130, but please tell me if I'm out of my mind. No idea how many hits it has on it. No cracks, webbing, etc... 27 oz. supermax Was hitting great for me before I screwed up my shoulder...
  4. R

For Sale Cornhole/ bag toss/ bags

Bump..........................
  5. R

Just another bump. Great idea for tailgating!
  6. R

Another bump................
  7. R

Bump.................................
  8. R

For Sale/Trade Miken Psycho

Bat sold..................
  9. R

Still for sale..........................
  10. R

You are correct tbipitch... the 8/9 serial numbers do last longer. I didn't say they didn't. I actually said the same thing you did in a previous post. I'm not pretending that this bat is a 8/9 serial number og, all I'm saying is that this is an og psycho. You can't deny that. Just cuz it...
  11. R

Bump.............................................................
  12. R

Nope. Shipping would be extra, but like I said, it isn't as bad as what you think it would be. Shipping out of a wharehouse saves money and if you know of someone that works for a company that does shipping, you can save a lot of money if we ship it there as well.
  13. R

Price is 125 for 2 colors and 15 bucks for every color after that. It doesn't matter the design. Contacting us through the website is the best way to get quick answers. www.bagboys.com. You can also email questions to get better response through [email protected].
  14. R

This bat is an OG by the way. Serial numbers starting with 8/9 last longer, but aren't only the ogs. My bat is also an og. Don't know if that helps.
  15. R

Bump................................looking at all offers for this bat.