Recent content by ripitsick6

1. ripitsick6

For Sale Vinci tj1952-lb proto

thanks for the bumps guys! lets get this sold! some1 is getting a really nice glove here!!!!
  2. ripitsick6

bump for another price drop!
  3. ripitsick6

bump for a price drop!
  4. ripitsick6

bump for looks
  5. ripitsick6

VINCE TJ1952-LB PROTOTYPE 13" STILL STIFF - NOT GAME READY HAD 1 THIN COAT OF LANOLIN APPLIED TO HELP SOFTEN LEATHER $145 SHIPPED OBO
  6. ripitsick6

For Trade 2010 worth connell 26oz

bumppppppppp
  7. ripitsick6

bump to page 1 please
  8. ripitsick6

will do....
  9. ripitsick6

26OZ 200 - 300 SWINGS LITTLE RATTLE WEBBING RETURNABLE NO PAPERWORK TRADE FOR A 26OZ MAYHEM XL ONLY WILL ADD CASH FOR NIW/MINT
  10. ripitsick6

For Sale/Trade 28oz Salvo

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp for a gtggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg dude!
  11. ripitsick6

GTG dave.weiler is very GTG

i traded bats with him. Very good guy, excellent communication, and honest board bro. do not hesitate to deal with him. thanks bro!
  12. ripitsick6

GTG jkwoody22 is GTG

He paid quickly. Very easy to deal with. Thanks and enjoy!
  13. ripitsick6

GTG brock532 is very GTG

I bought a bat from him. He shipped right away and sent me the tracking number. USPS messed up and shipped it elsewhere. Brock got on the phone right away with the PO and got me my bat the same day!!! This is a very, very GTG bro that will do whatever it takes to get you your bat. Thanks...
  14. ripitsick6

For Sale Brand new boombah trail resistance turfs

odd, mine ran .5 small (compared to my boombah cleats which are a 10) traction is awesome and they are soooo comfortable. def recommended! yup - the 10.5 feel much better! thank you sir!!!!