Recent content by ritter69

1. R

Hey were you still looking for a 27.5 Red Adidas Melee about 50 swings -- a little heavy for me.

Hey were you still looking for a 27.5 Red Adidas Melee about 50 swings -- a little heavy for me.
  2. R

GTG reggie44 is GTG

Another great deal with reggie44. Always a pleasure!! He is a very honorable board brother!!! Never a worry!!!
  3. R

GTG Deal with reggie44

Another great deal with always reliable reggie44. Guys he is the best -- topnotch!!! ritter69
  4. R

GTG Excellent deal with --stillballin

Hey Guys, Just completed a outstanding deal with -- (Tim) -- stillballin -- for some very, very nice Flex fit hats, I purchased. Communication was excellent and everything went perfectly!!! Please don't hesitate to engage with this gentleman. ritter69 -- Ralph Adams
  5. R

GTG reggie44 solid as a Rock

Guys, reggie44 is gold!! He is always top notch and delivers a great product. Thanks -- you are one of the very best!!! ritter69
  6. R

GTG reggie44 does it again!

reggie44 -- the balls you sell are A-1! This is my 3rd set and all of them look brand new. Guys do not hesitate in dealing with reggie44. He is an awesome Board member!!
  7. R

GTG reggie44

Another awesome deal with reggie44. The balls are very very nice!! I will buy more!!!! BIG THANKS
  8. R

GTG reggie44

Shout out to an awesome board member!! Completed a great deal. Thanks reggie
  9. R

Remake of the Dudley 2.0 Lightning 12 inch barrel

Aw, go ahead. We all will either need group therapy or be extremely glad, we got them!!!
  10. R

For Sale DUDLEY LIGHTNING 13 INCH EL SOLD

Yes thank you
  11. R

For Sale DUDLEY LIGHTNING 13 INCH EL SOLD

Hey Frank, please call me at 317-995-9850. I lost my phone with your number. Ralph Adams -- ritter69
  12. R

Looking for a Dudley (long Barrel)

Hey West Texas call me at 317-995-9850. No problems, just want to talk. I lost my phone with your number.
  13. R

GTG Ron T

Just completed extremely smooth trade with Ron. Outstanding communications and overall experience. I would not hesitate to do another transaction. ritter69
  14. R

LTB 27oz Ron Parnell HyperZ Senior Bat

Looking for on in very good shape. It is the gold one I think is 2017 model. Let me know. Text pictures to 317-502-2676