Recent content by Rkstr_Gourley

1. Rkstr_Gourley

Homer Krazee Days Softball Tournament

Bump up to top for more teams to fill this tourney!!
  2. Rkstr_Gourley

Here is a list of teams I have in so far!! Men's Teams 1. Free Agents 2. Small Town Legends 3. HHH 4. Yansy 5. Balls Deep 6. Budz 7. 8. Co-Ed Teams 1. Free Agents 2. Hard Hits 3. Jacksons Cars 4. Backdoor Sliders 5. Balls Deep 6. 7. 8.
  3. Rkstr_Gourley

Bump to Top for just a couple more teams!! Because its almost full!!
  4. Rkstr_Gourley

Homer Krazee Daze Softball Tournament Homer, IL. Aug. 28-29 2015 We will be running both a Men’s & Co-Ed tournament! Entry Fee will be $200 per team with 1st place $500 2nd place $250 We are looking for a max of 8 Coed teams & 8 Men's teams All Teams will Supply there own .44 400...
  5. Rkstr_Gourley

For Trade 2013 Worth Resmondo 454 27oz

I am still looking for a Trade!!
  6. Rkstr_Gourley

I am looking to trade my 2013 Worth Resmondo 454 27oz for a Newer ASA Miken Mafia 26.5oz My Resmondo 454 has about 100 swings on it. It is Returnable but I do not have a receipt for it. I am looking to find a ASA Miken Mafia that is some what still very new still this would be a step down &...
  7. Rkstr_Gourley

I am looking to trade me 2013 Worth Resmondo 454 27oz for a Newer ASA Miken Mafia 26.5oz My Resmondo 454 has about 100 swings on it. It is Returnable but I do not have a receipt for it. I am looking to find a ASA Miken Mafia that is some what still very new still this would be a step down &...
  8. Rkstr_Gourley

I am looking to trade me 2013 Worth Resmondo 454 27oz for a Newer ASA Miken Mafia 26.5oz My Resmondo 454 has about 100 swings on it. It is Returnable but I do not have a receipt for it. I am looking to find a ASA Miken Mafia that is some what still very new still this would be a step down &...
  9. Rkstr_Gourley

NSA Ball Question

Evil Balls are the BEST Hands Down........ The "NEW" 52/275 are amazing balls they hold up very well here in the Midwest heat!! Plus they still really fly hard & fast thru the infields still plus have never had a problem with them getting to spongy or bouncy either. We have had a few guys still...
  10. Rkstr_Gourley

For Sale Combat Virus Plague

SOLD BUT THNXS for the info guys! Its nice to know that I could sale it for $175 maybe you just need to work on your selling skillz!
  11. Rkstr_Gourley

I will come down $50 but I wont take anything less than $150 all together plus shipping the bat is worth every penny of that Brand NIW in the wrapper still!!
  12. Rkstr_Gourley

I am selling my Brand NIW Combat Virus Plague It is a 26oz FL I am looking to get $200 obo I don't always have time to check the message board so if you would like to text me for pics of make a offer hit me up at 217-979-7659
  13. Rkstr_Gourley

16" Softball Tournamnet Rantoul, IL.

As of now we had to cancel the tournament. I only had the few teams that you might of had, but never had any official names except Windy City. But I broke my hip over the weekend so I don't have anybody else to run the tourney for me now. So as of right now I am sorry but we will try again later...
  14. Rkstr_Gourley

We are still looking for more teams!! It looks like we might have 4-5 teams now from the Chicago area as we have been told but would like to get all 10 teams to fill it.
  15. Rkstr_Gourley

we only have 2 fields at this location, I would say that 12 would be our Max I think to get it done in 1 day & that would start us even earlier in the morning then. I would like to start with a 9am start instead of a 7am start honestly. If you get me some team names I will put them down on here...