Recent content by Rmbautz

1. R

At the risk of being generic....

I heard your class across the hall being loud while playing with coloring books and Lincoln logs, so sometimes I couldn’t hear the teacher
  2. R

True....graduated 3rd in my class
  3. R

I asked questions in school too, how dumb of me, or would that be idiotic, perhaps stupid. I’m still processing my food for thought. Hopefully I’ll figure it out by the end of the day
  4. R

Your obviously not a bright man, you vocabulary is lacking to say the least. Would you like me to send you a thesaurus? I also find your screen name quite ironic. Joker....that’s like naming a Yorkie “Killer” or is it more like full metal jacket, you used to be funny, but you’ve been at war in...
  5. R

Not a dupe account asking questions because I’m new to this. Just can’t stand keyboard warriors. I’ve read through all your comments, you have never left a positive one. Calling people idiots and such. Like you told one person about a game with too many home runs “if you don’t like it don’t...
  6. R

Me or him?
  7. R

I want to do things the right way that’s why I ask these questions to see what is right and wrong. If you’re internal struggle to not be a **** ever gets the best of you reach out to me I willing to talk you through it, since you’ve been nothing but kind. Until then make sure to open the windows...
  8. R

You seem to be horribly depressed and a bit of a pessimist. Maybe you should try Wellbutrin or clonopin
  9. R

Not interested in doing it just wondering why guys want them
  10. R

Looking for a girl on Long Island

you do not have to be super star caliber. Just be able to catch and throw. Commit to the team and I will pay your league fees
  11. R

Thank you for the info, trying to learn this **** so I don’t sound like a fool
  12. R

hey guys sorry if these are dumb questions But can some enlighten me as to what NIW/NOW means. Also why are some people so interested in barcodes and receipts, I see people looking for them on some Facebook pages all the time
  13. R

Need new bat recommendations.

Thanks, definitely happy it only cost me $50
  14. R

Well it looks like the choice has been made for me. I won a raffle for a 2018 Miken freak a delic 27.5 oz. looks like it has good reviews any of you guys ever hit it?
  15. R

It’s a Miken psycho but quite old looks like it’s seen some use I only paid $40 on Craigslist