Recent content by Robo_16

1. R

Nighthawk experts

I only had 2 fail all year and I think my buddy Steele had 2 fail as well. We usually hit 40 core balls for bp and in games, but those can get pretty hard. Overall, I didn't have a problem with bats failing the test. One of them passed and then was retested, failed, and had not even been...
  2. R

New Nighthawk balanced ROBO

These are photos of the ASA models. I didn't know if I would like the army green, but it turned out real well.
  3. R

Considering a Mizuno Nighthawk USSSA

With the thinner handle the endload simply feels more pronounced. It may have added a little bit to the end but I can't say for sure. It definitely feels better to me
  4. R

The thinner handle should not add flex. I'm not a fan of handle flex and the prototypes I had didn't have handle flex. They actually felt better as far as endload as well
  5. R

Haha.......I actually have some, but I don't know if Mizuno will let me put them out yet. Let me check on it
  6. R

The 2017 lineup will have a few small changes. We will keep the same barrel, so the performance should be the same or better. We made the handle a bit thinner and in turn it made the swing weight of the end loaded model go up. Hope everyone likes the idea. I've swung the prototypes and...
  7. R

Mizuno Pacific 404

If anyone is interested in some Pacific 476F's, shoot me an email. Robo_16@yahoo.
  8. R

LTB I Phone 6+

If it was a Verizon I'd PayPal you right now. Can it be made to work with Verizon?
  9. R

LTB I Phone 6+

Anyone else have on to get rid of? Thanks
  10. R

LTB I Phone 6+

Pm sent....
  11. R

LTB I Phone 6+

Anyone have any other offers? Thanks
  12. R

LTB I Phone 6+

I do not have one unfortunately. I would possibly be interested in just cash
  13. R

LTB I Phone 6+

Verizon. I would be interested if so
  14. R

LTB I Phone 6+

Looking to trade for or purchase an iphone 6+. Any help would be appreciated. In box me if you have one you want to get rid of. Thanks