Recent content by Rocketfire24

1. Rocketfire24

LTB 28oz Easton Extended SCX3

I have one, are you still looking? I can't believe I am going to move it, but I don't swing it anymore.
  2. Rocketfire24

Ladies Softball team ripped off....

What was the fundraiser for? For just the softball team or were they raising funds for another charity or group? This stuff is absolutely crazy....that someone would steal fundraising dollars. Also, popular scams are setting up go-fund me accounts and seeing how much you can collect...
  3. Rocketfire24

.52 balls- Have they made you a better hitter?

No...have not hit a singlewall with a .52. Can't hit the 52 ball out easily with my old bats, but the new ones I can. I have hit a little bp with the old balls and a j3a, just like 5 or 6 hits and I think I hit 3 hrs, 2 of which were longer then anything that I have hit. Honestly, with...
  4. Rocketfire24

.52 balls- Have they made you a better hitter?

No, it doesn't make me concentrate more. It actually re-enforces the fact of how important bats are, WAY more then it was in the past (old ball and pre 08 bat standard) Any good, well broken in ASA composite or good PST or double wall hit the old ball great in the hands of a good hitter. I...
  5. Rocketfire24

LTB 30oz. SCX3

28 oz OG Flex and Extended that I would move. They meet your requirements, but they are 28 oz. They both of thousands of hits, but no cracks, little end cap wear and visable ASA stamps. Let me know if you are interested I will text or email you pics.
  6. Rocketfire24

Pickup player horror stories

That is way crazier then the guy that says he is awesome and turns out he blows. I think Major players should dress like morons and have an old beat up bat and glove and get picked up in leagues and hit massive bombs...like to see that.
  7. Rocketfire24

Pickup player horror stories

Okay, good stories....but most of them have a common theme. Like, guys shows up without glove, or they all play SS but take balls in the face and boot everything. They all talk like they are sweet and they have no game and they have jorts and a wifebeater on. Anyway, I want to hear about...
  8. Rocketfire24

SBF is becoming an Oakley Dealer

Radarlocks for softball and baseball for sure.
  9. Rocketfire24

For Sale/Trade Disneyland Ticket

Wait, my bad. I didn't read that it was Disneyland. Disneyworld has the fingerprint machines, don't know about D-Land.
  10. Rocketfire24

For Sale/Trade Disneyland Ticket

Doesn't your thumbprint need to match the pass when you enter the park? I thought that was the deal.
  11. Rocketfire24

asa largest sweetspot for 52/300

I have 2 well hit Flex's and an Extended with 6000 hits...and with the 52/300 the J3A and AM both hit the new ball further. I didn't believe anything would be better then my Flex/Extended , and I refused to admit for a while. I admit it now, and while I like my AM better, I think the J3A is...
  12. Rocketfire24

Is the game actually ruined?

Yeah, great players and teams in the mid-90's. I remember watching my Dad play some tourney ball and the teams played good DEF and my dad was a singles hitter and good OF, but there was 6 or so guys on the team that could crush the ball. HR Rules were different? Were C level teams playing C...
  13. Rocketfire24

Is the game actually ruined?

Have the guys that are playing gotten more serious and committed to the game then in decades past? I don't know, maybe tourney ball was just as big of a deal....guys take more BP, buy expensive bats and equipment, try to cheat and discuss Softball year round on internet sites etc. So, now we...
  14. Rocketfire24

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

I have Fellraisers, and for some reason my Elite Turfs are still my all time favorite shoes and I think I paid $35 or so for them. They just fit me well, really comfortable. I can't put my finger on it, but my Fellraisers, while comfortable, are tighter and don't really feel right for...
  15. Rocketfire24

Most embarrassing moment

Last week...quick 3 or 4 minutes of a hard rain shower. First AB, hitting 4th...rip one in the corner, go to round 1st...hit the wet bag. BOOM...total sniper blow out. Muddy mess, hurting everywhere. Ask the ump if we can skip the bags cause they are slippery. Touch 2nd base on the next...