Recent content by roland365

1. roland365

Monsta ignite Asa (empire sports) or monsta clack addict Asa

What’s up brotha. It’s the black with digital camo and orange lettering
  2. roland365

Trail shoe?

Just ordered ASICS gel venture 9 Tried them on before felt comfy and good tread pattern. Used to play on boombah and they were the worst. I think my foot problems stemmed from wearing those turfs.
  3. roland365

You probably right. I didn’t want to risk breaking it anyway. I’m dipping my toe into going back so I think the 2 I got for a hundred is good for now
  4. roland365

Monsta guy flaked out hasn’t returned my calls. Got 2 bats for 100 dc41 and Easton helmer 4.0 I’ve heard good and bad but I’ll be playing in the cold so I figure I can use these in the meantime.
  5. roland365

The ignite is 150 and fairly new. Clack is same price as well. Do they still allow the Asa ultras? He also had a 2016 DC41 but idk anything about that either. Just trying to get some cheap bats to start out again
  6. roland365

Don’t know much about them as far as durability or performance. I’m getting back into playing so any help is appreciated . Thanks in advance
  7. roland365

For Sale 2 ASA bats for sale

Was this sold?
  8. roland365

getting back in the game...which bat

lol....havent played asa in over 10 yrs.
  9. roland365

old Meade speacial?
  10. roland365

other than being a good deal...they are pretty hot? never swung combat but the og virus.
  11. roland365

i saw the deal...looks like a winner
  12. roland365

i loved all the mutants ive swung. i havent found any real reviews on the mutant 454. so they are pretty good
  13. roland365

damn i forgot about those vids! i used to swing a syn flex and crush. when those broke i used my og mutant. that thing was hotter than some utrip bats we had. stork: i havent seen the legits those werent out yet when i stopped playing. the only reason i picked those 3 was because they are...
  14. roland365

out of these three should i look at for asa. probably using 52/300 balls. with just looking at performance of the stick, which one? or any other suggestions welcome worth mutant 454 black bat worth maroon 454 2014 z2000 gold/black thanks guys:biggthumpup:
  15. roland365

How Much hotter is an Easton Tiphoon over a Miken Ultra 2?

yeah that thing waved up pretty bad but it always rounded itself out. the one i had was 29 oz. way heavy