getting back in the game...which bat

roland365

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
out of these three should i look at for asa. probably using 52/300 balls. with just looking at performance of the stick, which one? or any other suggestions welcome

worth mutant 454 black bat
worth maroon 454
2014 z2000 gold/black

thanks guys:biggthumpup:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Welcome back, and I don't know. Have you looked at the Legits as well?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do the ASA Worths fail compression as quickly as the UTrips? Combat and Demarini were the first to really get the hang of the new ASA Standards. What did you used to swing? I think I saw one of your old chop vids. I'd probably get a Combat BHOSE ASA if I were you.

roland365

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
Do the ASA Worths fail compression as quickly as the UTrips? Combat and Demarini were the first to really get the hang of the new ASA Standards. What did you used to swing? I think I saw one of your old chop vids. I'd probably get a Combat BHOSE ASA if I were you.

damn i forgot about those vids! i used to swing a syn flex and crush. when those broke i used my og mutant. that thing was hotter than some utrip bats we had.

stork: i havent seen the legits those werent out yet when i stopped playing. the only reason i picked those 3 was because they are selling some used cheap around here.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Ah. I don't like the feel of the z's so I am biased in that regard. Some of the Legits aren't too bad price-wise and that is the only one I have swung, so I will defer to others regarding those.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
That black Mutant is like the great white buffalo to guys that have swung it, dude's will way overpay for one. Aside from that, almost all the new stuff from the last couple year's is good. I like Demarini, Miken, & Worth for ASA or 1.2 work.

roland365

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
That black Mutant is like the great white buffalo to guys that have swung it, dude's will way overpay for one. Aside from that, almost all the new stuff from the last couple year's is good. I like Demarini, Miken, & Worth for ASA or 1.2 work.

i loved all the mutants ive swung. i havent found any real reviews on the mutant 454. so they are pretty good

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
i loved all the mutants ive swung. i havent found any real reviews on the mutant 454. so they are pretty good

Worth has made a lot of two pieces since the 454 that aren't named Mutant but would be similar. I would expect them to be better as well.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Roland......you really should check out the Combat Sale thru the store.
This years DBA is a very, very solid bat.
I personally think Combat has found something wonderful with their dual stamp bats.
Honestly, the Future is the only Dually that has my respect after hitting the 2014 run of dual stamp bats.
Just a worthless opinon there.
Also, if you like the old Mutant.................Find yourself a Boombah Boss.
Bat's on sale right for not much.

roland365

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
old Meade speacial?
$_1.JPG