Recent content by rtaven

1. R

LTB

I have scn 3 wt 27.68 with tape grip and knob cuff.used normal wear at cap area from bag. make offer pay pal only
  2. R

LTB Easton Synergys (Flex, Extended & Plus) 26oz - 27oz

email me with offer and i will reply.I will only do pay pal and insure, that protects both of us .
  3. R

LTB SCN3

see kbiggs 85 post replies
  4. R

LTB Easton Synergys (Flex, Extended & Plus) 26oz - 27oz

I have a extended scx3 26oz weight is 26.56 with tape grip and knob cuff. also flex scn3 28oz weight is 27.68 with tape grip and knob cuff. Both have glue on knob plates missing.both bats worn at end caps from bag and normal damage from being used. no cracks and hard.hitting. I think the flex...
  5. R

Little help Brothers...

I have a 26 el with about 50 hits on it. Has medical tape for grip and knob cuff if you like. I have the original grip. pm with offer if interested
  6. R

2015 Torq question...

yes, easton may not certify in a couple of years.
  7. R

With the OG Eastons banned... what to replace them with?

Easton illegal bats We have been hitting illegal bats all these years and now they want us to buy new illegal bays?
  8. R

Batting Gloves

You can buy left or right golf gloves in 3 packs at costco for $18.00. I buy next size up from chart. You can take back if you don't like fit. They last a long time if they don't get wet. I use overlap grip with 2 fingers off end and knob cuffs so knob is in middle of palm.I hit about 300 balls...
  9. R

LTB Combat Lady Virus

I have a 25oz I would consider selling or trading. pm me
  10. R

Need Ultra II

Are you interested in selling the 27? if so how much and ser# thanks bob t
  11. R

Need Ultra II

your opinion on dudley and U2 I have both,which do you prefer?
  12. R

ASA catch is complete when?

At what point is a catch considered complete? Is it a judgement call rule call or both? Hitter pops up to second baseman as he is going backwards takes 5 or 6 steps after catching ball as he stumbles and falls on back and ball pops out of glove. Ump says he had it long enough to call out. I...
  13. R

ASA double header

Thank you eddieq, thats what i wanted to know. Thats what I was kind of talking about but deliberate on my part such as pitching a certain height and umpire says illegal thats its under or over a stated height. My team puts game under protest. Does same thing second game. If protest held up...
  14. R

ASA double header

I know it may be considered bad sportmanship by some and heads up ball by others but if you get called out intentionally or unintentionally to put game under protest can you do same thing in second game for same rule? As a umpire how would you feel if someone did this, that as a umpire i...
  15. R

Any commitment line again, plese clear up

I believe it was spa. I always thought what you are saying was the rule but I was overruled by head umpire. as far as you know this is rule in all organazations?