Recent content by RuFFNeCK_Canuck

1. R

$100 DeMarinis

Can you give me more details on the flippers; hits approx, ball type hit, and any issues with either? Any idea which year of flipper was subject to durability issues, I thought the 2015 model had cap and seam problems, do you have any info on this ?
  2. R

2018 Purple Haze and Mutant TMNT

Did you ever get a price on these ? Or sell them ?
  3. R

2015 Ressy Legit replacement?

Thanks for the info, something to keep an eye out for then for sure.
  4. R

I understand how you feel, I too was looking for a replacement for awhile, started to panic that this one wouldn’t survive much longer. Picked up a newer orange and blue ressy in really good condition from a guy on a trade, he figured roughly under a 100 cuts with it. How’s the Mutant swing in...
  5. R

I too have been looking for a replacement for my old grey with orange ressy. I have swung a lot of others in hopes of finding something similar. And too my disappointment I have not found anything with the same swing weight and feel, however recently purchased a 2018 Worth Harvey on a...
  6. R

Triple crown

I have a 17’ Jeff hall legit XL that is starting to really come alive with approximately 360-400 swings on it, being the 12” barrel sweet spot is rather small but expanding slightly I feel. Nice through the zone no sand or rattles yet not sure when I can expect that to happen, but from what I’ve...
  7. R

Demarini Omega 26oz Balanced - $130

Congrats on the sale, my first thought was rolled up tape under the bat wrap from my hockey days.
  8. R

Demarini Omega 26oz Balanced - $130

Hey Jordan just a quick question with the bat wrap ? Which kinda grip is that ? And how exactly did you get those deep finger groves ? Thanks for the info in adavance
  9. R

Z4 break in

Bought one and sold it, during BP noticed it just didn’t suit my swing. Was popping up a lot of balls into the field deep, but still pop ups. Then was hearing these apparently take 700-800 swings to start opening up, which made my selling it decision real easy, wasn’t going to be a gamer any...
  10. R

Axe bats?

However most bats you rotate while breaking in a bat, handle being round allows for this easily. Rotating the bat allows one to break in the entire barrel, Theory being doing this increases the longevity and durability. My thinking with the Axe bats and axe like handle is they do not allow for...
  11. R

Axe bats?

Cannot comment on durability or pop, because I don’t own one. Have had some chances to swing them in the past. Handles where comfortable agreed, just thought it seemed odd that the handle design is comfortable in only very limited rotation. What I mean is don’t understand how you how properly...
  12. R

Price Check 27oz OG Ressy Legit

How much for this gem ? Did you get a reply on cost yet
  13. R

For Sale WORTH 220 LEGIT

Sold ? If not I’m interested 90 looks new in wrapper ?
  14. R

2016 DeMarini's Coming In

New here didn’t see that thanks
  15. R

2016 DeMarini's Coming In

How much for an aftermath and will they be ASA stamped ?