Scud
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No sweat on the balls man, thanks for asking around for me. One of the guys had 3 or 4 stashed, and I pulled a couple decent ones out of my bp bag. We'll make it through the finals, hopefully we'll only have to play one more game!
    Thanks for the inside line on balls, the guys will hit homers all day but complain when we don't have any balls. I really pissed them off in the Spring season, I found a deal on Lexums and bought like 20 of them. Haha
    Birdie had some stashed upstairs...I have to call him tomorrow, Ill def ask him. I would bet we have a couple Rocks or Eves that he would look out. I have to call him and make sure I am off WPI, there were too many forfiets in A Div and I wasnt really diggin it. So I am guna play w a buddy and guy on Crush's team, its sundays just fun doesnt have to be kill urself and hopefully the teams will all show up for the games.
    O Last nite was a nitemare. Domincans (fans) were kicked out ...Chanting fuq u fuq u fuc u all the way out threating Jeff tellinghim he aint making it home LMAO!!! Then to top it off we were accused of cheating to win , they said we ran the balls in the water fountain to take off the humidity!! WOW..Even called time to throw it to the ump in the middle of a inning!! GOOD ****!!
    That + looks good, probably still stiff as hell too. Good that it's an OG as well. I just picked up a syn2 with a hair more endcap wear for almost half that though. The deals are out there, you just have to find them
    You guys have any slightly used classic m's I could borrow/buy from you...Maybe like $2 a ball? :D
    We've beaten them pretty easily all season, and I doubt it'll stop now. We're just waiting for Terry's in the final. Those guys always make us earn the W. Yeah, I hear you on the shirts, like any of us need a cheap tee to let sit in our closets. Just like the batting title I evidently won, .776 out of 4 teams isn't that impressive. What's sad is Jose from Terry's hit like .930 but was like 3 at bats short for some reason.
    We scored 21 in the first inning, then **** the bed until the 5th when we finished the mercy rule...Red Barn on Thursday, then championship Tuesday I believe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…