Recent content by Scutch

1. Scutch

LTB 18' 12in Balanced Miken and Worths 26oz ASA

Looking for used conditions
  2. Scutch

2018 PA Thread - Field Info + Discussion

I believe the tournament page you have for ASA is now invalid since they are really pushing USA now. I believe this will be the new page but there hasn't been anything added http://asp.tournamentusasoftball.com/16/
  3. Scutch

Price Check NIW 15' Future

Literally this is all I wanted. Thank you
  4. Scutch

No...I'm asking how much something is worth here because I can't sell it here. If I asked at the place I was going to sell it and someone said it's worth 225 and I sold it for that much what would that accomplish for me? That why I was trying to get an unobjective price check
  5. Scutch

Why would you want to ask someone who you are trying to sell something to how much the item is worth?
  6. Scutch

I'm not sure why it doesn't? I'm going to sell that bat, not here as per the rules. I just wanted a price that these go for usually because I don't really deal with anything exclusive. If I had a firm price I could just keep it at that without worrying about selling it for much less than it's...
  7. Scutch

mostly so I wouldnt get lowballed. Trust most of the people on here to at least give me a fair estimate
  8. Scutch

Just looking for a price bud before it goes to where it needs to be.
  9. Scutch

Picked up a NIW R/R Future in a trade the other day and am looking to just move it. I don't think the bat has ever seen the sun yet alone hit a ball. Just trying to get an idea of what this should go for
  10. Scutch

For Sale 15' 27oz USA AM

Its a scratch. Its what is next to the USA in the last picture. Unfortunately I dont own a scale
  11. Scutch

For Sale 15' 27oz USA AM

No trades folks sorry
  12. Scutch

For Sale 15' 27oz USA AM

BAT IS SOLD LOCALLY Looking to sell my 150 hit US AM. Bat has some field wear (mostly little rock chips from horrible fields) and a small paint tear that is pictured. Has only hit .52s and comes with lizard skin and receipt dated 5-1. Looking for $185. Will text more pictures if needed...
  13. Scutch

2015 Asa aftermath(red barrel)

Strange I bought mine for hitting .52s and it smokes the ball. Nice smooth swing with the endload and a decent sized sweet spot. Did take a bit to break in compared to what people are saying about the new juggy and some others but around 125-150 the bat started doing fun things.
  14. Scutch

For Trade 27oz 15' USA AM

Hey guys looking to trade my 27oz 15' US AM. Bat is returnable w/o receipt. Really liked the feel of the bat just should have gotten a 26. Bat has 35-50 hits using .52s. Couple ball marks that can be seen in pictures but no scratches throughout the bat. Original grip still on. Really looking for...
  15. Scutch

Need to purchace new bats for team

There is a good mod team and some long time members that will point you in the right direction if your looking for new bats. There is also the looking to sell and looking to buy section in the forums if you are looking for something particular. Look for bats with the same overall condition and...