Recent content by Sel

1. Sel

GTG Dodger17

He hooked me up with a low priced ONE.12, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again in the future. Thanks again Tim!
  2. Sel

LTB (Got One) 2016 Super Z or Z4, 26oz.

jhsfive is hooking me up with a Super Z. Thanks Jack.
  3. Sel

For Sale/Trade Demarini/Easton

Demarini headed my way. Thx!
  4. Sel

For Sale/Trade Demarini/Easton

Offer sent.
  5. Sel

It was the 2015 Salvo ASA endload. At retail prices this low nobody should really expect alot.
  6. Sel

Probably from that same cheap site.
  7. Sel

Another site has 2016 Easton endloaded bats left for $60, so was also considering that for a team stick. Hits similar to OG Salvo (clearly not though).
  8. Sel

Dual association since we're playing ASA modified with 47/375's.
  9. Sel

Demarini Evo AX 27oz Preferred

One on the bay with broken end cap, easily fixed if someone wants to. Last I saw it was around $23. Not worth it after repair, but that's just me. Most new ones listed are going for $$$$$$. Happy hunting.
  10. Sel

Single Wall Bat Advice

Looks like an all alloy stick that probably gives a big "ting!" when contact is made. Had a teammate a couple years back use a bat like that all the time, even after we told him the stick was crap!. That SOB could still slap hit the $hit outta that bat and get on all the time. Sorry to say...
  11. Sel

LTB Worth 454 (GOT ONE, all set)

Looking for older models I can use in ASA, dual association is fine, probably preferred since we're playing with 47/375's. With that said 2012-2014 may be best, 26-27oz. Preferably < $85 since these are team sticks, cold weather, or an oh $hit bat.
  12. Sel

LTB Mercy, Aftermath, Future, One, (Got one, all set)

Thanks Brian. Looking forward to it's arrival today, although it's still F-in winter here in GB WI. :(
  13. Sel

GTG Moose18

I located a Miken SOULTA Kevin had listed that was still hanging around, shot him an offer, and we closed a deal quickly thereafter. Shipped super fast, bat was in great shape, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.