Recent content by sfk8

1. sfk8

LTTF Z2k's balanced asa and usssa

im looking to trade for both ASA and USSSA balanced 26oz Z2k's have to many bats in bag want to pare down, alot of eastons as well as demarini stadium and a dvs1 up to trade, let me know will text pics of bats
  2. sfk8

you from clinton township or clinton? i went to tecumseh and live and play in adrian, just...

you from clinton township or clinton? i went to tecumseh and live and play in adrian, just wondering if i know you, my name is kevin sherman
  3. sfk8

Best .44/.375 ball?

my team has been using the decker shark 44/375 and i feel they are one of the best if the best availible
  4. sfk8

who is this? this is sherman

who is this? this is sherman
  5. sfk8

Moving to Turfs what should I go with

i have been rocking boombahs for the last couple years and i have really liked them most comfortable i have found, i went to the boombah trails and i really like these over the normal nubby ones. just my 2 cents
  6. sfk8

For Sale 3- Worth & Combat

would you take $150 for the 26.5 jhm798
  7. sfk8

For Sale Authentic oakleys! Anything u want!

how about prescription glasses, can you do anything on them?
  8. sfk8

For Sale/Trade (2) 27oz Reaper 08 asa for sale or trade

i got a craze, recoil asa, scn8, and srv4 all 26ozs, maybe a 2 for 1 trade or 4 for 2, let me know. im unable to post pics but i can send pics by text, sorry not very computer literate
  9. sfk8

For Sale/Trade stealth juggy reaper

i have a srv4, asa recoil, and a scn8 all 26ozs would like to make a trade for the reaper, let me know
  10. sfk8

GTG rednekc

hes good to go!! hopefully do more business with him in the future
  11. sfk8

GTG cb420 is gtg!!

quick delivery and good communication! big props
  12. sfk8

Player Struck in Head

prayers to him and your family
  13. sfk8

For Sale 26 oz superfreak and a 26.5 oz JH Titan

whats the bottom price on the super freak?
  14. sfk8

GTG icemandb77 is GTG

great communication and fast delivery!!! he represents what this board is about!!!
  15. sfk8

GTG jbird11

jbird11 is good to go quick shipping and good price