Bump....pm sent.....lmk
  2. S

3 NIW Black/Red JHM7's (usssa) ,26.5oz & 2 x 27.5oz

Pm sent. Lmk asap....
  3. S

NIW JHM7120 26.5 oz 61 serial for sale

pm sent........lmk
  4. S

thanks...just checking because i hadnt heard anything back and see that you had been on

thanks...just checking because i hadnt heard anything back and see that you had been on
  5. S

same as hevyd258...i sent the bat back and the delivery confirmation shows you have it but i...

same as hevyd258...i sent the bat back and the delivery confirmation shows you have it but i havent gotten my money two days later.
  6. S

atl baller

atl baller is gtg...thanks for the good deal and fast shipping...bat will be used this weekend!!!
  7. S

bigmurfmd

bigmurfmd is gtg...awesome bat and fast shipping...thanks for a good deal...let me know if you come across anymore jhm7120's!!!!
  8. S

Jhm7120 26.5oz This User is benzilla36, do not deal with.

Pm sent...let me know
  9. S

Ltt jh m7120

Let me know if you change your mind about selling.
  10. S

Ltt jh m7120

x2 on the seriak number...willing to sell?
  11. S

LTS jhm7 120

send pics to [email protected] please
  12. S

ok, thanks....just checking....broke mine the other day and bought another...just waiting for it...

ok, thanks....just checking....broke mine the other day and bought another...just waiting for it to get here. need to find an extra in case it happens again.
  13. S

probably a dumb question but you wouldnt happen to have the jhm7120 still would you?

probably a dumb question but you wouldnt happen to have the jhm7120 still would you?
  14. S

Lts jeff hall m7 120

Pm sent...let me know