Recent content by Shaggy85

1. S

For Trade asa bass mandingo jh 26oz

i have a scn17bh returnable with reciept 26oz maybe 150 swings on it good condition great bat just dont play alot of utrip text if interested 3347405120
  2. S

For Sale 27 oz Freak98 less than 50 BP swings!!!!

nice bat good deal wish i had the money to get it from you KraigP26 is GTG see ya tuesday
  3. S

GTG KraigP26

he is GTG bro on time with my money like he said so in my book KraigP26 is GTG
  4. S

where can i find the bracket for C states in montgomery

where can i find the bracket for C states in montgomery
  5. S

think they started that to make us mad not sure that was a smart thing to do because they do...

think they started that to make us mad not sure that was a smart thing to do because they do have to play us one more time i tried out pitching thursday and had one hit back at me that i took off my forarm didnt hurt but caught me off gaurd
  6. S

i really dont know for sure what is going to be done prolly nothing i dont think they got one of...

i really dont know for sure what is going to be done prolly nothing i dont think they got one of your balls i think they picked up a guru ball
  7. S

i guess one of the players dad works with me and he said they turned one of our balls in to have...

i guess one of the players dad works with me and he said they turned one of our balls in to have it checked they said j mac could not hit that hard with a legal ball
  8. S

i got out three times all day and cameron got out probably 10 times i hit for about 750 well...

i got out three times all day and cameron got out probably 10 times i hit for about 750 well mike got out twice but one was a sacrifice fly
  9. S

i can after lunch i will post it on here we only have one game tomorrow and one game thursday

i can after lunch i will post it on here we only have one game tomorrow and one game thursday
  10. S

whats up are you coming to eufaula tomorrow night

whats up are you coming to eufaula tomorrow night
  11. S

whats up how did you hit saturday

whats up how did you hit saturday
  12. S

hows it going david do you know anyone who wants to buy a mizuno craze for 100 26oz prolly 60...

hows it going david do you know anyone who wants to buy a mizuno craze for 100 26oz prolly 60 swings on it
  13. S

dont know where heath has been i just want to show you i could hit a home run. We were beating...

dont know where heath has been i just want to show you i could hit a home run. We were beating them bad enough.
  14. S

is j mack ok and is he going to be able to play tonight

is j mack ok and is he going to be able to play tonight
  15. S

No i did not swing it but you hit a rocket with it kraig just got him one. I am going to have to...

No i did not swing it but you hit a rocket with it kraig just got him one. I am going to have to get a new glove it was time for one anyways. I just tried to get on base for all the real homerun hitters to bring me in that is my job on that team is to just get on base. You were right there with...