S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• think they started that to make us mad not sure that was a smart thing to do because they do have to play us one more time

i tried out pitching thursday and had one hit back at me that i took off my forarm didnt hurt but caught me off gaurd
    That Guru is mine too. We were way ahead and threw it in to see what it would do. The second time I hit the ball it felt mushy and I told JMac to throw another ball in. Guess what, it wasn't our Guru they threw to us it was a Demarini. They had switched balls. If you want to talk about cheating they need to be right in the middle of the conversation.
    i really dont know for sure what is going to be done prolly nothing i dont think they got one of your balls i think they picked up a guru ball
    So they are going to cut it open. Send it off and find out it is legal, then not give me a dime for it. Great guys.
    JMac just called and said that team stole one of my balls and said it was done? I guess asking for some money for the ball they stole is out of the question.
    I guess we didn't play in the Iron Man Saturday since Rhonda didn't post our team's record or where we finished.
    i got out three times all day and cameron got out probably 10 times i hit for about 750 well mike got out twice but one was a sacrifice fly
    I made 7 outs so I averaged 1 out a game. I had to hit over 600 because most games I hit 3 times except when we played you guys I think I hit 2x but y'all did not get me out. Bay Springs I only hit 2x but Creative Image I know I hit at least 5x that game. How did you do? I know Michael said he only made 1 out all day. How did Cameron do?
    Not sure about JMac, will have to call him when I can. Petey will be there and I know Starling will be in Graceville for a league there. Not sure on Tony. Where has Heath been?
    I am like you, when I saw Tony Hill show up I knew my role was just basehit. Use that bat tonight if you want to and see how you like it. I will see you there tonight.
    No I like that bat, just have not swung it much. Did you swing it any last night? You can use it if you want when I am there. Did you find your glove? Have to admit you were on fire last night.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…