Recent content by ShaneDuncan

1. S

2016 BRYCE O ASA Wanted

Normally all I swing is the Wanted ASA in the 13 and 14 models. Figured I'd change it up and get the Bhose ASA 2016 just for fun in BP. So far it has about 200 hits on it and I'm not impressed. It did take my Wanted's 400-600 hits to become fire sticks so I'm not giving up on it yet.
  2. S

Double Shelf for the Pro Event Roller.

Big thanks to GreenRun1. Copied his layout for his double shelf and used it with my Combat roller. Pretty much same bag so it came out perfect. Took me about 2 hours / 8 beers to build. Linky
  3. S

Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

Built this today. Thanks for the material list. Took me maybe 2 hours and fits my Combat roller perfectly.
  4. S

Boombah Boss 3

You continue to not answer the question Longball.... If Boombah videos arent allow to be posted because they violate SBF terms, why are the Demarini forums allowed to post non-stop about exclusive bats? They also frequently speak about the locations you can purchase them which aren't the SBF store.
  5. S

Who BP's with the Evil .52 BP lites???

I have three dozen BP lites and three dozen of the harder BP balls. Had the harders balls 4 years now and the lites for 3 years. I take BP with my team usually 3 times a week year round. These balls have been hit directly into a parking lot ( our BP field ) for the last few years and dont show a...
  6. S

Demarini Superlight batting gloves?

Anyone using these? Been debating about picking up a few pairs but was just curious if anyone has really warn them. Any input would be appreciated on sizing, durability, and overall quality. Thanks guys.
  7. S

backpack

Dont get a Boombah Superpack. I loved mine but after one season the seems started ripping. After one full season the side seems are now ripping out too.
  8. S

OG MUT120 28oz, and OG MUTJH 28.5oz price checks.

Anyone have the current price for these two? OG MUT120 Bat is in great shape. Bat is my teammates. He is 5'10" and 150lbs soaking wet so this bat isn't even close to broken in. Purchase it brand new from a local sports store whenever these were newly sold. OG MUTJH Same as above. Both...
  9. S

Demarini F4T4RE? Who has swung one?

Future is amazing. Sucked first 200 hits. Actually was thinking of selling mine. Got pissed and started hitting 44/475's or something like that and it opened up quick. Thing is straight nasty now. Buddies has 500+ swings with the same harder balls and straight pisses on the ball. Future is now...
  10. S

I hate my 13 wanted

Mind had the Combat crack at maybe 400 hits. Sounds more like a rolled up news paper smacking a counter top now hah. Thing has maybe 1200k hits with evreything from 52/300, 4*/375, and Rocks. It is unreal.
  11. S

I hate my 13 wanted

My 13 ASA Wanted is my favorite new stamp ASA bat by far.... Hated it for the first maybe 500 hits. Felt stiff and had no pop. Shorlty after the 500, while hitting 52's and 44's sound changed again and sounded like it was breaking each swing. After that sound change I havent been able to put it...
  12. S

The Future is here!!!

Mine is at about 120 swings with 44's and 52's 50/50 mix. Was nice out of the wrapper but not even close to my broken in 13 Wanted. Buddy has a Future with about 300 swings. Still felt stiff. Got a little frustrated with it and started hitting the some Rocks. After maybe 100 hits with rocks...
  13. S

Future and compression testing...

Anyone having issues with these failing or coming close? Took mine in to get tested and it barely passed. Bat only has maybe 100 bp cuts on it.
  14. S

Which USAAA Demarini would you choose?

I have a future which I have greatly enjoyed. Dual stamp, stiff handle and a dead sexy heavy end load. I normally swing 27oz, purchased a 27.5 and its one of the best feeling bats I have ever owned. Reasonably stiff out the wrapper but still gamer ready quick. Maybe 100 hits and mine opened up...
  15. S

Derby boys

I used my two ASA Wanteds and one DBA last year. Orange derby boys was ok for me. Swung ok and had some deep shots. Never like the bat though. Just didn't ever get the feel for it. However my two ASA Wanteds are straight fire sticks. It all depends on how it fits your swing. I have a pretty...