Recent content by shocker69

Softball.com:

1. shocker69

Industrial tourneys

Well we are lucky enough to have good players at my work 7 of our 12 played travel ball in the past and several are old college baseball players we just wanted to play in one everyonce in awhile none of us are tryin to play every weekend again. We enjoy gettin out drinkin beer and playin. We...
  2. shocker69

Industrial tourneys

They used to have em around my area but I haven't played in tourneys in awhile but a lot of time fire fighters pipe fitters stuff like that would have teams all guys from same workplace on a team they called em industrial tourneys. We believe they were usually Nsa rules
  3. shocker69

Industrial tourneys

Yah that's what it's seeming like when we looked around thanks
  4. shocker69

Industrial tourneys

Anyone know where to find industry tourneys ? Lookin for something close to my location for a work team.
  5. shocker69

Industrial tourneys

does anyone know how to find industrial tournaments? Lookin for some in my area
  6. shocker69

For Sale Triton utrip 28oz

Bump it up
  7. shocker69

For Sale Triton utrip 28oz

I'm no longer playing looking to sell a utrip Triton silver and gold 3x composite bat in 28 oz bat is in great shape shoot me a offer I have no clue what to price this at.
  8. shocker69

For Sale 28 oz triton

it has been a long time man. how you been? i've been traveling with work and i havent got to play in prolly 2 years. thinkin bout getting rid of some of my stuff and just holding my favorite bats
  9. shocker69

For Sale lts sny +

thats cool atleast i know what its worth i havent followed it was much lately and figured someone might as well get use out of it because i wont.lol
  10. shocker69

For Sale 28 oz triton

i am looking to sell a 28oz triton. bat has approx 100 swings if that. i havent been able to play the last few years so i am unsure of value of this so please make a offer or tell me what you think it is worth. bat is in perfect shape no cracks and endcap is in perfect shape.
  11. shocker69

For Sale lts sny +

i am looking to sell a 30oz syn+. i havent been able to play softball for a few years due to travel and my job. i am unsure on value of this bat now so if someone has a reasonable offer or can tell me what i need to ask for this id appreciate it. bat has no cracks and endcap is in great shape.
  12. shocker69

For Trade Looking for Verizon Iphone 4

my buddy works at verizon they said the iphone 5 is coming out this yr. just a heads up so you dont have to trade your bats twice.lol.
  13. shocker69

OG Syn+ 30oz.

if your still looking for one i have one i would sell. lmk.
  14. shocker69

For Sale at&t air card

$45 shipped w/ insurance. you can activate this right away without paying full price through at&t with no contract. i used this but do not get signal where i live now so my loss is your gain. pm me with any questions. model is : At&t 885 wireless air card mercury
  15. shocker69

my gtg list

PRIMETIME#2 is gtg